View Poll Results: How likely is Blizzard to unlock all Race/Class combos?

Voters
63. This poll is closed
  • Very likely and I LOVE that idea!

18 28.57%
  • Not likely at all, and I would HATE it if they did!

45 71.43%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Speculation: Next Expansion - Race/Class Combo Unlocks

With Blizzcon just around the corner, and the imminent announcement of the next expansion, we all seem to be wild with speculation. So, I bring to you this poll: In the next expansion, how likely is Blizzard to unlock all Race/Class combos and would that unlock draw a bigger crowd to play?

If you add an option for "Not likely, but I like the idea," I'll throw my vote it for that. I'm sure it would draw some people back, but not that much. Being able to play any class on any race isn't really a big reason for people not to play a game. I think more people like that Lore locks away certain class/race combos. I'm not one of them, but meh...whatevs. I can dream of playing a Pandaren Paladin.

This poll is useless and thread can be close tbh. I wouldn't hate if they did, but its not very likely. Not voting in your pointless poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    This poll is useless and thread can be close tbh. I wouldn't hate if they did, but its not very likely. Not voting in your pointless poll.
    Thanks for stopping by. Glad to see people are still displaying their best sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    All possible combinations? No. Adding a few new ones which mesh with the story would be nice.
    That's reasonable enough. I'd like to see Gnome Hunters and Human Druids (worgen druid skin), since they were Druids before they were bitten

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that would happen as they would need to add a large amount of new druid forms or certain races would randomly have their own with a large chunk sharing the same ones. Same goes for pally mounts didn't they already screw over dwarves and not give them their own pally ram? A few new ones might be possible though.

I always wanted to play gnome paladin and gnome hunter ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    I always wanted to play gnome paladin and gnome hunter ;D
    You and me both. Let's hope Blizz does the unlocks for the next expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    No voting option for my own pick, in that I don't think it's likely but wouldn't mind seeing it happen. I would really like to race-change to a Pandaren Death Knight, just because I think the Pandaren 2H attack animations are awesome. Hopefully when the old racial models get their much-anticipated updates they'll get a similar polish to their animations and motions.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Not all, no thanks. As much as I would love to play a tauren rogue and mage...

But Forsaken Paladins?
    Forsaken Druids?
    Pandaren Paladins?
    Nah thanks

The poll should have more options, IMO I doubt they will unlock all race/ class combo's but I would love it if they did. I want an Undead Pally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some diveristy is good. Seeing tauren warlocks or pandaren death knights would be kind of lame imo. Now, I think there should be more than 2 horde races for pallies though.

Just end the game already and start focusing on Titan or some new mmo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Thanks for stopping by. Glad to see people are still displaying their best sides)
    you have to admit your pole is objectively flawed and incomplete

there should be at least four options:

1)likely, and would like.
    2)likely, but would hate.
    3)unlikely, and would hate.
    4)unlikely, but would like.
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2013-10-07 at 06:51 PM.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Just like WoW, your poll needs more options.

There are two axes here: likelihood and desire. They don't necessarily cross well.

Yes, it's likely.
    No, it's unlikely.
    I want them to open it up.
    I don't want them to open it up.

Someone, like me, would answer "No, it's unlikely" but "I want them to open it up".
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    WoW would be a great game if it weren't an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Anything but High Elves
    Like+1upvote

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Anything but High Elves
    Firstly this thread isnt about the addition of NEW RACES. Its about giving old races more class choices.

High elves does not exist in the game as playable race so it doesnt count.

Nice derail attempt though

WTB BE Druids...though it will never happen, human druids would be nice as well.

Deleted
    I'd love new combinations, but its very unlikely Blizzard will add new combos. There is no reason for Blizzard to add it.

Complete fail with poll options. Why do people make polls with answers to 2 separate questions tied together?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    All possible combinations? No. Adding a few new ones which mesh with the story would be nice.
    I agree. The combos I want in no particular order are Night-elf Paladins, Worgen Paladins or Shaman, Draenei [ETA] and Tauren[/ETA] Rogues (Rogues can be Combat, i.e. light infantry, they don't need to be sneaky or poisoners), Pandaren Paladins, Druids or Death knights (there were feral Pandaren in Northrend in WC3:TFT) and Orc Priests.

But I doubt we'll get any of that.
    Last edited by Julian Rayne; 2013-10-07 at 10:42 PM.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    I agree. The combos I want in no particular order are Night-elf Paladins, Worgen Paladins or Shaman, Draenei Rogues (Rogues can be Combat, i.e. light infantry, they don't need to be sneaky or poisoners), Pandaren Paladins, Druids or Death knights (there were feral Pandaren in Northrend in WC3:TFT) and Orc Priests.

But I doubt we'll get any of that.
    Those sound nice! I'd also like Gnome Paladins and Hunters.