Deleted

how many keybinds do feral druids use in PVP?

i play a dk and use 28 keybinds do druids use about the same

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was playing my feral in PvP I had to start using the ctrl modifier.

About 47 keybinds. This includes focus macros, but not yet party healing macros.

When humans end up with 25 fingers on each hand you can blame Blizzard.

Historically? More than any other class or spec iirc. Not sure of the exact number, that will probably depend on macros and play style. No 2 people will probably have the same exact keybinds and in the same place on action bars imo
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Vanilla/TBC pvp for hybrids usually consist of more than what you have now due to different ranks of spells to fully min/max mana usage.

e.g. Using rank 1 Thorns/MotW against shamans/priests to waste their mana because they will continuously purge/dispel it when you are kiting them/running away.

Deleted
    Back in Cataclysm, I had about 45 keybinds for my feral. It's pretty horrible to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    40-50 keybinds for in combat seems kind of low to me especially on a feral. even more so if we're talking arena.

Deleted
    WHY do u need so many keybinds tho? i only have like 30 on my warrior

Deleted
    I only have like 10 on my Feral. Anything else is mouse clicking and works just fine... No idea why you need 40 + keybinds?

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    I only have like 10 on my Feral. Anything else is mouse clicking and works just fine... No idea why you need 40 + keybinds?
    Ahehehehehehehe

I never thought of that!

I will have to count when i get home. Just started doing arena again and rebound all my keys, so missing a fair amount of macros. I asume i have around 50 currently.

Edit:
    Have 49 currently.
    Last edited by Terridon; 2014-02-09 at 09:42 AM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    huehuehuehuehuehue

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Lmao, this comment.

Here's to hoping all classes having less buttons to press.

What in gods name are you ferals doing that requires 50 keybinds?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    What in gods name are you ferals doing that requires 50 keybinds?
    Is the usual damage spells and debuffs, (rake,rip, trash, mangle, shred, bite, ff, savage roar)
    really a lot of ccs, both for main target and focus target(cyclone, root, treants-root, hibenate, soothe, pounce-stun, maim-stun, bash-stun (knockback and ursols vortex that require no focus))
    bunch of heals for you, and teammates(Heart of the wild, cenarion ward, rejuvenation, big heal, tranquility
    interrupt+ff interrupt if you glyph that along with focusbinds
    survivability(blink/charge(to enemy or healer), root if you get hit, dispell, 2 speedboosts, 4-5 shapeshifts, survival instinct, barkskin, ursols might, Symbiosis(depending on target) )

Not taken overall things like trinket and buffs in there, and i surely forgot some things, but that alone is more than 50 binds in 3v3. You could skip a fair amount of them by using mouseover, but i find that to be too unreliable for my taste. I suck at aiming.

Edit:
    Erh. Small details as our nukespell, berserk+ tigers fury, ravage, racial, focus-macro in itself, just to point out that i clearly forgot essential things, though only the first ones was really bad.
    Last edited by Terridon; 2014-02-09 at 10:25 AM.

Seems like dispels, cc's and heals can be combined into the same buttons and use mouseover macros. To consolidate space.

Ie mouse over focus 1= heal, 2= cc 3 = dispel etc.
    Last edited by prwraith; 2014-02-09 at 10:37 AM.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

65-75 keybinds that I use in arena, including a few rarely used but nevertheless important binds such as mount (if you play pvp competitively you know that mount is important) etc.

this is the only reason i don't play my druid, keep in mind my druid has never been my main however at 90 i've experimented with all the specs, i just can't get myself to set up macros and bindings it just seems so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Seems like dispels, cc's and heals can be combined into the same buttons and use mouseover macros. To consolidate space.

Ie mouse over focus 1= heal, 2= cc 3 = dispel
    etc.
    Keybinds is still faster in the end, compared to mouseover, and in a clusterfuck you risk missing.
    I don't get what you mean with the marked part? That it heals if it's friendly, cc if it's enemy. Dispell.. if?
    I have connected several spells in one. Is still just a lot left, and as i said, i don't like to mouseover. Feels like clicking spells to me.

I counted 52, but I don't have many focus/party macros. Never gotten much above 2100, I'm no glad.