Deleted

Help with a Froststorm Breath macro :)

hi boys, as the titel says i wanna have a macro for that ability... how whould it look look?
    Last edited by mmoc1d6b6a4ad5; 2013-10-09 at 07:26 PM.

Deleted
    It's not worth casting, but if you really want to use it in a macro it's a simple /cast Froststorm Breath .

Well the code to cast it is pretty basic:

/cast Froststorm Breath

I like to macro it into my Multi-Shot so that it gets used when I'm doing AOE. That would look like this:

/cast Multi-Shot
    /cast Froststorm Breath

Hope that helps!

Deleted
    ´thank u both

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    I like to macro it into my Multi-Shot so that it gets used when I'm doing AOE.
    And that's what I'm afraid of. During Froststorm Breath your chimera won't use any other attacks. In other words, Beast Cleave does nothing, basic attacks and pet focus is wasted, no melee attacks from your pet, you don't gain frenzy stacks which results in lower Focus Fire uptime, no Invigoration procs and Cobra Strikes won't be consumed. The damage from Froststorm Breath is pretty pathetic on top of all of that so you're not gaining anything.

Just to be clear, using this ability is absolutely a DPS loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    And that's what I'm afraid of. During Froststorm Breath your chimera won't use any other attacks. In other words, Beast Cleave does nothing, basic attacks and pet focus is wasted, no melee attacks from your pet, you don't gain frenzy stacks which results in lower Focus Fire uptime, no Invigoration procs and Cobra Strikes won't be consumed. The damage from Froststorm Breath is pretty pathetic on top of all of that so you're not gaining anything.
    Shows how long it's been since I've used my chimera. Good to know!