Deleted

Nathanos Blightcaller

What do you think will become of the guy? I for one would really like to see him go out and kick some ass in the future, with us imbeciles as the targets of his insults and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    He trains hunters in Undercity now. Dunno if he'd be moved out for quests in the future.

I always thought he'd be a good candidate for the next Forsaken Leader; in the event that Sylvanas isn't saved by another dozen writer's conveniences, which is frankly pretty likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I always thought he'd be a good candidate for the next Forsaken Leader; in the event that Sylvanas isn't saved by another dozen writer's conveniences, which is frankly pretty likely.
    I'd like to see that, for sure.

If we see something actually come of the "next step: retake Gilneas" statement from Varian at the end of SoO, we may see him again then.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    lolwut?
    OT: Wouldn't mind seeing him lead the forsaken army or at least a good portion of it. Make him the General Nazgrim/Admiral Taylor of upcoming Gilneas war for the forsaken. Would be nice to see his counterpart for the alliance as High Commander Halford from the 7th legion.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    I hope so but now he looks like another abandoned character because Blizzard is pushing his story to another useless land and create another useless characters of another useless race.

Deleted
    If Sylvanas is true to her word and starts acting up again it'd only be natural for her to use her most deadliest of servants Nathanos being among them. Hopefully she's got much less of a tight leash now that Vol'jin is in charge and I'm sure the Kor'kron don't have the resources to post a battalion at the Undercity after having near enough all in their rank killed in 5.4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    lolwut?
    OT: Wouldn't mind seeing him lead the forsaken army or at least a good portion of it. Make him the General Nazgrim/Admiral Taylor of upcoming Gilneas war for the forsaken. Would be nice to see his counterpart for the alliance as High Commander Halford from the 7th legion.
    Darius Crowley would be a more fitting choice in my opinion.