Guardian Trinkets

Have been looking for a Siege of Orgrimmar BIS list but I have yet to find one. What are the 2 BIS trinkets for a Guardian Druid?

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a thread a while back on this subject.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-5-4-Trinkets

In my opinion and experience, the best trinkets are the ones that actually drop. I have never had the luxury of picking and choosing gear from instances.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Vial of Living Corruption from Malkorok and Talisman of Bloodlust fron Primortius

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    theincbear.com

Has all the info you need plus BiS lists that gets updated every tier. You will never have to search for this answer again

Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    theincbear.com

Has all the info you need plus BiS lists that gets updated every tier. You will never have to search for this answer again
    Incorrect.

It has these 2 trinkets as "BiS" but none of the reasoning behind them or when or why they're BiS without searching.
    Vial of living corruption has best survivability return with reduced cooldowns on mitigation abilities with flat stam passive.
    Talisman of bloodlust has the highest rage per second return scaled against iLvl gear with it's high uptime haste proc.

Trinkets are situational in what return they give and what your gear, content and healers are.

It has these 2 trinkets as "BiS" but none of the reasoning behind them or when or why they're BiS without searching.
    Vial of living corruption has best survivability return with reduced cooldowns on mitigation abilities with flat stam passive.
    Talisman of bloodlust has the highest rage per second return scaled against iLvl gear with it's high uptime haste proc.
    Cuz the guide doesn't describe that at all. Nope.

It's not listed as an "RPS Build" for nothing you know.

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    Incorrect.

Trinkets are situational in what return they give and what your gear, content and healers are.
    I don't think u added something that wasn't really obvious. u either wrote the description of the trinket and its stats or the answer was rly there on TiB, but we don't need a 1000 word description when it could be summed in 2 words. and Arielle has also explanation in all his blogs. A druid raiding as tank is 5.4 as far as garrosh and heroics should know the reasons anyway by now.

The guy asked a question which rated didn't answer other than "go here where it's obvious", when it's no more obvious or easy to find than searching these very forums themselves.
    theincbear.com is not at all obvious or easy to find the answer from the front page(try searching for trinkets in the front page search engine). You could answer the question or link something like theincbear.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=749 rather than just pluging your site.

Actually I hadn't thought to add a link to the gear list from the main site. That's a good suggestion. Thanks.