Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Do you know if this counts account wide or per character?
    Per character, Per raid difficulty far as I know. (So if you get your first guaranteed loom in Flex, You'll still get a guaranteed loom in Reg, and again in heroic.)

I'm seeing a lot of "more than four" kills. Do many guilds that have taken him down farm him on alts, already? Like, enough to be up to 10 in four weeks?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of "more than four" kills. Do many guilds that have taken him down farm him on alts, already? Like, enough to be up to 10 in four weeks?
    Wouldn't be surprised if Choice farms on an alt at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturehaze View Post
    It's gurenteed to be for the spec your killing him with.
    actually not, it drop spec your loot specialization set for
    on our first 25m kill only our dps monk got it, and as his loot spec was mystweaver... he got healing mace!
    plus they fixed trading..

Deleted
    Only seen once, seems to be extremely rare drop.

Deleted
    Nobody got one on our first kill yesterday

got dagger on week 1 and bow on week 2. nothing else dropped for me since then :-/ our mistweaver got offhand the first week too and our bear got his polearm yesterday

We've killed it twice so far in 10 man

First time we got a Hunter Bow and a DPS Staff for one of the hunters and warlock in the raid
    They came on the kill - before the use of coins even and show up in the events as recieved loot so you will see if someone gets one

On our second kill i scrolled out to see but nobody got any BoAs

That said I will probably not do LFR on my main hunter since i got no use of a second heirloom Bow and will focus on alts that can give me a weapon multiple alts can use like feral druid instad of monk since the weapon he might get will be usable by both
    Last edited by Pyrophobia; 2013-10-08 at 06:50 AM.

0 first kill
    1 2nd kill. Holy paladin got a healing mace.
    3 3rd kill. I got agi pole arm, ret paladin got 2h str axe and shadow priest got sp staff.
    0 4th kill.
    I already had heroic staff from Immersius. Shadow priest already had heroic warforged 1h mace from dark shamans.

This is 10 mans.

On the first 2 kills i got both 1H Axes with agility for my monk. On the following kills nothing. we had mostly 0 or 2-3 drops per kill 10m
    Krøni - Kròni - Króni
    10/14HC - http://twitch.tv/kronsc2 (german), also streaming 5.4 Progression

The 10 was Envy, and I'm sure they did 3-4 week 1 of normals and then others for mains who werent in for Garrosh normal kills.

Deleted
    1 on 1st kill
    1 on 2nd kill
    0 on 3rd kill

I (mage) got nothing and had 3 bonus rolls aswell on garrosh. Got the friggin cloth helm yesterday on my last, raged like hell...

I don't know, I fell liek we are getting constantly screwed with loot in 10 man... had 6 capes over the course of the last 4 raiding weeks.

Klaxxi'S dropped the shit melee str trinket the 4th time in a row ( It's not like there are dropping wonderful weapons)

No caster Trinkets at all, while havin 4 casters in the raid...

I got ONE! item in this raid over 4 weeks of 10 man raiding and beeing on every boss...

Seriosly... I'm geeting kind of frustrated this tier.

in 10 man

0 week 1
    1 week 2
    0 week 3
    1 week 4

Can you coin em?

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    5. Then 2 each week.
    I'm confused. Today is the fifth week of lockouts. Last week was the fourth.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I'm confused. Today is the fifth week of lockouts. Last week was the fourth.
    Alts.

Personally I have 3 kills and no weaps. My alts are going going to /suicide if this freaking weap doesn't drop soon.

I hate how this was miscommunicated by GC/Blizz, they gave us the impression that it was going to be a guaranteed drop and I was oh so happy... Then I realized he meant that it was guaranteed for your MS *when* the god damn thing drops, not that it will always drop. So pissed.
    Last edited by land; 2013-10-08 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Killed him 10 times, got 0 heirlooms.
    Make that 11 personal kills without BoA

Well... our warlock in our 10 man has gotten 3 heirlooms in 4 kills. I've got nothing though lol

Yeah I think they've planned on buffing the drop rates at some point all along, it's just they don't want to hand out normal mode ilvl weapons too easily just yet