Thread: Alliance..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best way to know is to just try it really. Levelling is fast as you may know so not a big time investment needed.
    Players from different servers have different experiences.

I do think that Horde in general are more organised and more skilled when it comes to bg's. I get the impression that the more skilled players tend to go for the, what a lot of people consider to be the cooler looking races and faction, Horde that is. If you look for instance at the pvpvideos on wowmovies, most of the time it's Horde players.
    Most famous pvpers play Horde as well.

Edit: while undead rogues look cool, it's overdone. I think female night elves are the coolest, they have the best animations imo.
    Last edited by Raysz; 2013-10-08 at 09:58 AM.

Actually since they added EMFH racial for humans, many die-hard PVP-ers went humans.

Contrary to what people on here and other forums might like you to believe, there's no difference at all between the personalities of players on either faction.

1-60 isn't as good as horde side though

I play both and really there's like no difference at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Wrong..

It's Dwarf vs Troll, Tauren, Forsaken, Goblin & Orc..

Rest of the races suck monkey balls...
    Fuxie, you have little to point out in this thread ;P specially when it comes to Races.
    Mostly due to the fact that people think differently from other people about races, that includes me and you. ;3.

but OT.
    Basicly, it's the same every where really, there is ass-hats and there is those nice people. and it really depends on your server to be fair, I would never go horde at the moment on my sever(Silvermoon EU) due to the massive amount of Alliance players.

my current characters
    Human Paladin
    Pandaren Monk
    Pandaren Hunter
    Human warrior
    Night elf Druid
    Gnome Rogue

if these chars would be horde it would be.

Blood Elf Paladin
    Pandaren Monk
    Orc Hunter
    Tauren Warrior
    Troll Druid
    Goblin/undead Rogue
    Last edited by Kharli; 2013-10-08 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Actually since they added EMFH racial for humans, many die-hard PVP-ers went humans.
    EMFH has always been a human racial, since the start of the game. It was never "added in" later, as you suggest. It simply used to be a longer CD (3 minutes).

I play both factions. I find horde players to be more mature but rude overall. Alliance tends to be more childish but forgiving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You get to win IoC and AV like... all the time.

That's something...
    I switched to Alliance and I win pretty much the exact ammount of PVP matches.. The only difference is that when you are loosing as Alliance you really get stomped (Damn taurens ;b)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    EMFH has always been a human racial, since the start of the game. It was never "added in" later, as you suggest. It simply used to be a longer CD (3 minutes).

I play both factions. I find horde players to be more mature but rude overall. Alliance tends to be more childish but forgiving.
    It was added to the game in patch 3.0.2 (Wrath) with the 3 min CD. Prior to that humans had just passive racials such as stealth detection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong..

Goblin are worst race in whole of WoW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Wrong..

It's Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Draenei, Night Elf and Worgen vs Blood Elf and undead you silly goose
    That's 5-2 in Cool races.

On topic: I personally find Alliance players nicer in general. But I don't believe the difference is huge. I also find the cities and their surrounding zones better and prettier, I love Eversong Woods though.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, given a fair few people probably play both factions and the game is open to a very diverse audience I'd say expect the same on either side. I'd say the bigger the realm the more idiots you will have, a smaller realm will be nicer and have a better community, but that's just generalization. Not sure what Servers you play on, but my opinion on EU Servers regarding PVP is the Alliance gets roflstomped eight times out of ten. Personal opinions ofcourse, but just what I've seen over the years.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Saying that should be illegal.
    But they are cool.

Horde have scoliosis. End of story. I miss standing upright.