View Poll Results: How likely do you think it is that Heroes of the Storm is EXP 5?

Voters
320. This poll is closed
  • 1 - Not at all.

107 33.44%
  • 2 - I'm not discounting the possibility.

90 28.13%
  • 3 - I'm uncertain, could go either way.

75 23.44%
  • 4 - Very likely.

28 8.75%
  • 5 - I am certain - it is the expansion.

20 6.25%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welfare
    I don't think it means what you think it means.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think it means what you think it means.
    No, it's a welfare legendary. You can do it in LFR, which you can afk. You must do leveling difficulty quests to do rest.

Only requires time. It's spot on. Don't change the topic though.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    No the people spreading this bullshit are the real trolls. You guys are terrible
    I'll stop you right there. I have never said anything claiming ITS FOR SURE THE NEXT EXPAC. I've repeatedly said this is for FUN, people like to talk about this speculation for FUN, and everyone is allowed to disagree. You however have been spanning multiple threads ridiculing everyone who doesn't share your opinion and stooping to name-calling and insulting the intelligence of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    I'll stop you right there. I have never said anything claiming ITS FOR SURE THE NEXT EXPAC. I've repeatedly said this is for FUN, people like to talk about this speculation for FUN, and everyone is allowed to disagree. You however have been spanning multiple threads ridiculing everyone who doesn't share your opinion and stooping to name-calling and insulting the intelligence of others.
    I have not seen this is for fun anywhere. I have seen "Heroes of the Storm is the next wow xpac."

Yeah I'm going to insult people, it's the only way to make people understand these days on the Internet. You guys wouldn't be arguing in person.

"No one knows that you're a dog behind a computer."
    If you don't understand what this quote means, then there's no hope for those who don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's a welfare legendary. You can do it in LFR, which you can afk. You must do leveling difficulty quests to do rest.

Only requires time. It's spot on. Don't change the topic though.
    Don't bring up words that you can't use properly then.

Yeah I'm going to insult people, it's the only way to make people understand these days on the Internet. You guys wouldn't be arguing in person.
    Ad homieums don't make your arguments stronger.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Don't bring up words that you can't use properly then.

Ad homieums don't make your arguments stronger.
    Was used properly. Explain how it was used wrongly then.

I'm not arguing, I'm trying to make some people realize how wrong they are. It doesn't make anything I say wrong.

Inb4 yes it does because I think I know what I'm talking about

I have not seen this is for fun anywhere. I have seen "Heroes of the Storm is the next wow xpac."

Then you have selective vision. Actually, based on your posts and your attitude, you are the one arguing. Your insulting people will not make them "understand" as you put it. I really think what you want is for everyone to agree with you 100% definitely about SPECULATION which in and of itself is just silly and pointless.

SOME people are saying "yes for sure its the next expac", I am not one of them, and SOME of us want to enjoy the excitement and anticipation that comes along with a looming expansion announcement by speculating what it could be and trying to infer from the minimal hints and clues we have what to expect.

Here's the thing... NO ONE KNOWS. I do not know, YOU DO NOT KNOW, everyone is guessing and all you are accomplishing is injecting conflict and belittlement where there is no need for it.

The less Pandas the next expansion has the better.

Then you have selective vision. Actually, based on your posts and your attitude, you are the one arguing. Your insulting people will not make them "understand" as you put it. I really think what you want is for everyone to agree with you 100% definitely about SPECULATION which in and of itself is just silly and pointless.

SOME people are saying "yes for sure its the next expac", I am not one of them, and SOME of us want to enjoy the excitement and anticipation that comes along with a looming expansion announcement by speculating what it could be and trying to infer from the minimal hints and clues we have what to expect.

Here's the thing... NO ONE KNOWS. I do not know, YOU DO NOT KNOW, everyone is guessing and all you are accomplishing is injecting conflict and belittlement where there is no need for it.
    No one knew for sure evolution was 100% true when it first came out, but guess what, it had facts and theory's, backed up by facts/hints. Some people knew that evolution was real, then others sticked too we can't have evolved from monkeys. They just didn't want to believe it due to religion and some other small things.

Now people claiming that Heroes of the Storm is the next expansion have no solid theory's or hints/facts to back them up.

All you have is Wrathion stating the legion will return in the welfare legendary questline, which he gave no indication for when, a stretch that the name means the legion, and it even breaks the theory of expansion hinting cycle that hasn't been wrong so far. Also that the two missing heroes will return next expansion, which I have not seen said by Metzen in a video yet. You want to believe it's the legion, just like people didn't want to believe that humans evolved from Monkeys and other primates.

Now I have theory's and hints that back up my argument. I can post them again if you want because I know you'll ask for them.

i find the entire "heroez of teh storms" concept a bit lame, and your opening post did not really impress me much.

good effort tho, but i would be very disappointed if "heroez" is the next wow expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop with the personal attacks.

Not that I'm the one who mentioned this interview in the first place, but just so it can stop being a point of contention, this video has the audio of Metzen talking about Alleria at about 9:30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JhX-dfCLyA

You're welcome =]

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to remember and I don't think the MoP debate ever got this personal.

We had people thinking it'd be Pandaria, and others thinking it was the Kvaldir, and some saying Azshara and that MoP was a hoax.

But this.... why is it the BC2 fanatics have latched so hard onto Heroes of the Storm as to be unable to see the probability that it has nothing to do with WoW?

The thing is trademarked for mobile platforms!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Not that I'm the one who mentioned this interview in the first place, but just so it can stop being a point of contention, this video has the audio of Metzen talking about Alleria at about 9:30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JhX-dfCLyA

You're welcome =]
    Appreciate the link, cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people getting so personal and worked up over this, most of you will buy it anyway, and ya''ll will find out in like 3 weeks(+).

MOP:
    Word Mark MISTS OF PANDARIA
    Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer game software; computer game discs; computer game software and related instruction manuals and guides sold together as a unit; downloadable computer game software; computer game software downloadable from a global computer network; downloadable electronic games via the internet and wireless devices; interactive multimedia computer game program; mousepads. FIRST USE: 20111021. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20120925
    IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games; entertainment services, namely, conducting contests online and providing a website for organizing, planning and executing exhibitions and special events between computer game players and interest groups for entertainment purposes. FIRST USE: 20111021. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20120925

HotS:
    Word Mark HEROES OF THE STORM
    Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs
    IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games, providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network, providing online news and information in the field of computer games

They are the same exact codes. It is possible that the USPTO simply updated their wording in the over 2 years that have lapsed.

And I have no earthly idea why people are turning this into a fight on both sides of the argument. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    MOP:
    Word Mark MISTS OF PANDARIA
    Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer game software; computer game discs; computer game software and related instruction manuals and guides sold together as a unit; downloadable computer game software; computer game software downloadable from a global computer network; downloadable electronic games via the internet and wireless devices; interactive multimedia computer game program; mousepads. FIRST USE: 20111021. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20120925
    IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games; entertainment services, namely, conducting contests online and providing a website for organizing, planning and executing exhibitions and special events between computer game players and interest groups for entertainment purposes. FIRST USE: 20111021. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20120925

HotS:
    Word Mark HEROES OF THE STORM
    Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs
    IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games, providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network, providing online news and information in the field of computer games

They are the same exact codes. It is possible that the USPTO simply updated their wording in the over 2 years that have lapsed.

And I have no earthly idea why people are turning this into a fight on both sides of the argument. *shrug*
    I personally am good for either side. What I don't like is people being arrogant and rude about it. That and the gloating just shows how low we've become even if it's our passion for a great world that Blizzard has created for us.

Warrior-Magi

I personally am good for either side. What I don't like is people being arrogant and rude about it. That and the gloating just shows how low we've become even if it's our passion for a great world that Blizzard has created for us.
    this x87598t789897698

Edit: t is now a number =3

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    this x87598t789897698

Edit: t is now a number =3
    Someone was ahead of you on using T.

Honestly I'm fine with whatever HS turns out to be. But what I"m not fine with is going straight to Argus next. IMO there's just too much Blizz can get wrong with a penultimate Legion expansion, and the game right now is in too fragile a state to get anything wrong.

The Burning Crusade 2 = The Death of WoW

Return of the Draenei = Not-Dead WoW
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2013-10-11 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Easier to understand my point now
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    You know that whole thing is describing the Sundering right?
    Why would this be describing the sundering? He puts a mist around Pandaria so they don't have to deal with the Burning Legion or the sundering then. Instead they get to take centuries to prepare themselves for the next invasion (storm) when they will be needed, and when the Pandaren are ready to be of help.

Not saying this is what Heroes of the Storm references, or that its any proof of it being the xpac, but its about as reasonable a guess as any.