Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Rogue stat priority and Shadowcraft.

I know there are a lot of these posts and I would like to appologize in advance for making a new one. But I need this answered.

I don't seem to understand Shadowcraft. In the weight section it says mastery>crit>haste. But when I press reforge and regem it reforges in to haste etc. Can anyone help me with this?

Here are the Armory and Shadowcraft links:

Armory

Shadowcraft

I did clear all saved data and it was already set to 5.4 engine.
    What is strange is that i can't click on gear/talents/settings/advanced tabs either.When i click on either one it does seem that i get a new page in the internet search box but nothing happens,but after i refresh the page then it advances to either of those.

Did you read those other posts? Getting really annoying seeing the same crap asked constantly.

I just went to your shadowcraft link. When you are reforged into mastery (7980 mastery / 3811 haste) haste is more valuable than mastery, so when you hit it again it will again reforge to gain the most out of your best stats and reforge you into haste (6363 Mastery / 7561 haste). Its been said a million times that the reforge tool calculates optimal reforges based on your stat weights when you hit the button. Its working properly for you.

Deleted
    I have basically a similar question. Which statpriority is better in certain situations(f.e. pure st, mt, targetswap a.s.o.) and gear? After some rogue-break, i want to play my toon again, but the statpriorities recommended in guides, forums, shadowcraft a.s.o. are all over the place. I know, that at certain gearlvl or bosses the priorities can shift But are there guidelines?
    As far as my own gut feeling tells me, it is:
    w/o t16 2pc: mastery>haste>crit
    with t16 2pc: crit>=mastery>haste

But then again, ive looked at the top-rogues, shadowcraft and amr, they prioritize
    haste>crit>mastery, haste>mastery>crit, haste>crit>mastery

So i'm a little lost here.

Deleted
    I have basically a similar question. Which statpriority is better in certain situations(f.e. pure st, mt, targetswap a.s.o.) and gear? After some rogue-break, i want to play my toon again, but the statpriorities recommended in guides, forums, shadowcraft a.s.o. are all over the place. I know, that at certain gearlvl or bosses the priorities can shift But are there guidelines?
    As far as my own gut feeling tells me, it is:
    w/o t16 2pc: mastery>haste>crit
    with t16 2pc: crit>=mastery>haste

But then again, ive looked at the top-rogues, shadowcraft and amr, they prioritize
    haste>crit>mastery, haste>mastery>crit, haste>crit>mastery

So i'm a little lost here.
    Looking at what people sim currently, the difference between those 3 reforges really is very close so I would assume that most people choose based on personal preference. The raid setup that you are in could also play an important role, f.ex. if you already have a lot of strong cleave or aoe classes, maybe you'd do more good for the raid by focusing on optimizing your ST output, so that's also something to take into account.

Looking at the stats, Haste usually seems to be prefered by SC but it requires high boss uptime in order to shine, and it's not the best secondary for cleave and aoe. Mastery on the other hand, usually sims lower, but it's the better of the two if there's a lot of downtime, or several adds since multi-rupturing becomes stronger.

Pure ST: Probably Haste>Mastery=Crit.
    MT: Probably Mastery>Crit>Haste.
    Last edited by mmoc0488bfa35f; 2013-11-02 at 01:10 AM.