help with a macro pls

not even sure if it's possible to do it but a macro for my pyro spec, where if i'm standing still it'll cast fireball but if i'm moving around, it'll cast scorch.......use to have one like that on my hunter back when you needed to switch aspects to cast while moving. Thanks all for any info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not possible. Macros can't check if you are moving or not.

its totally possible, but i cant figure it out. make a macro where if it fails to cast fireball it will instead use scorch is pretty hard lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    make a macro where if it fails to cast fireball it will instead use scorch is pretty hard lol.
    That's because it's not possible. If it fails to cast Fireball because you're on the move, the macro will fail and stop, never moving on to Scorch. If you code it the other way, where it attempts to cast Scorch first, then it will ALWAYS cast Scorch and then Fireball.

If your just trying to consolidate keys you would be better off doing it with spells you don't use often or do not need in combat. If you are useing the defalt key bind set up i suggest changing it.