Page 1 of 2
LastLast

SoO Raid Schedule, Next Connected Realms, Blue Tweets, Meeting Stone, Garrosh Video

Find Your Friends at the BlizzCon Meeting Stone, Blue Posts, Diablo 3D Cake

NA Servers Ladder Reset This Morning

Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Schedule
    Don't forget that Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Finder Wing 3 opens this week! The final wing of Flex opens next week.

Next Connected Realms
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    As a part of our ongoing Connected Realms implementation, we will be working toward connecting our next pair of realms, Black Dragonflight and Skullcrusher – we’ll provide another update once we’ve finalized the date. We will also update this thread with any additional information that becomes available. Please be aware that as a part of the process, realm times may change to align better with each other.

We are currently evaluating additional realm connections and plan to provide a more complete schedule at a future point in time.

For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.

I know a lot of you are looking forward to having your realm connected (or even just knowing when and who you'll be connected to), but keep in mind that these initial connections are to test the various steps and results of what is a very involved and complicated process. We need to make these initial connections, nail down the processes, find and resolve any issues we run into, etc. before finalizing next steps as the results of the tests will have a direct impact on how and when we make all future connections. The realms connected thus far were chosen specifically to help identify potential issues, and not necessarily because they would benefit the most from a connection.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Raid Finder
    can you comment on SOO increased LFR drop rate. Are these statistics accurate?
    We view LFR each tier as having a finite lifespan whether you finish your gear or not, so we might as well give you the gear. (Source)

Has there ever been any consideration to personal rewards for acing mechanics on individual LFR fights?
    Yes. We would have to be really, really smart with such a design however for what are probably obvious reasons. (Source)

You made a comment in a interview that's helping feed the fire, and people are making assumptions about your intentions.
    It would probably be more like LFR requires ilevel 500 OR a Proving Ground Silver Medal, or maybe Silver + ilevel 450 or whatever. (Source)

Flex Raiding
    Greg, any thoughts on making Flex loot tradeable in guild groups? Got a few items I wish had gone elsewhere. Thanks!
    Long term it's probably a requirement, but we currently don't have a way to drop more loot for larger groups. (Source)

Can you give us any idea of Flex participation relative to normal? I'm excited to see if it's as highly popular as it seems.
    It's as or more popular than normal and growing. It makes sense that flex could grow to be far more popular than normal. (Source)

Find Your Friends at the BlizzCon Meeting Stone
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    BlizzCon is a great place to meet up with friends, guildmates, and other cohorts, and this year we’re providing you with the perfect space right on the show floor. Located between Halls B and C, The Meeting Stone is an easy and recognizable gathering point as it will literally contain a giant life-sized Meeting Stone. No more hiking upstairs to squint at each other in a well-lit room, this year you’ll be able to meet up at this central location and be just a scant few meters away from the main stage, demo areas, and other attractions.

The Blizzard Community Team and other staff members will be on-hand to interact with those summoned to the Meeting Stone (and to mitigate potential corpse camping). We’ll be putting together a schedule to reserve space and times for larger groups, to also be displayed at the event.
    Please visit the new Meeting Stone forum if you’re interested in arranging a specific time for your group meetup.

Heroic Garrosh Hellscream 25 Video
    Blood Legion has released their video of Garrosh with a nice intro.

Really want to see Paragons kill. That solo heal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably why we won't see it for a while.

At this rate all the dead realms will be connected just in time for christmas 2017.

Four total realms after a month. What a total joke. They should either get this rolling as in now or give out free transfers to those on the dead realms. They shouldn't be asked to wait months after they have already waited so long for Blizzard to get over it's feet dragging.

Well they've merged two low pop zones, and are now going to merge two low-mid pop zones. I'm sure they will speed things up once they are sure everything is in working order. Remember, these are likely permanent realm 'mergers', so it's best for them to make sure they get it right, and not just randomly throw together servers to appease the masses.

Just got an invite to Hearthstone.. im so happy

nobody of those lfr nubs ever watch guides and stuff. DISAPPOINTED!!!!

can you comment on SOO increased LFR drop rate. Are these statistics accurate?
    Any context on this?

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    They tend not to release videos until at least one other guild has made the kill as well. And they're still the only ones at 14/14 in their raid size.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    Four total realms after a month. What a total joke. They should either get this rolling as in now or give out free transfers to those on the dead realms. They shouldn't be asked to wait months after they have already waited so long for Blizzard to get over it's feet dragging.
    Have you heard about the term "lingering issues"? Once it's done, they cannot undo the merge. You'd be the first to complain if they somehow messed up your realm with game-breaking bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    Any context on this?
    Would love to get more info as well.
    It's late, and I'm at work, but it sounded like he confirmed that SoO LFR has higher chance of dropping loot..

Why not post something about Sky Golem, the awesome new mount coming out today?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    Would love to get more info as well.
    It's late, and I'm at work, but it sounded like he confirmed that SoO LFR has higher chance of dropping loot..
    Yeah MMO-C has worked out the drop rate is 25%.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Posts-Fan-Art

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Why not post something about Sky Golem, the awesome new mount coming out today?
    Is it not tomorrow? (30 days after 5.4) in US and Thursday in EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    They tend not to release videos until at least one other guild has made the kill as well. And they're still the only ones at 14/14 in their raid size.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you heard about the term "lingering issues"? Once it's done, they cannot undo the merge. You'd be the first to complain if they somehow messed up your realm with game-breaking bugs.
    I am already suffering with a game breaking bug. It's called playing a mmo without other people to play with due to playing on a dead server. Really, they need to stop the feet dragging and get this done. It's really a joke at this point, they have over a 100 servers that need to be merged and they are going at a rate that this may finish up sometime in 2015 or 16.

Also the realms they are picking is funny. Two dead realms merged is not very helpful. They need to be doing four or more at a time so that the new realms get to be at least half the population of a Area 52 or Stromrage. With the process they are doing, you will just have two realms merged both dead and little to no change.
    Last edited by Robert3620; 2013-10-09 at 07:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This probably the first patch since LFR was released that I avoided it like a plague.
    Even for gearing my alts I found that getting a couple of friends/pugs to do a flex raid seem alot less painful.
    Plus higher ilvl loot & seems like loot drops for almost every boss, spend less than an hour to clear it as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post

solo heal? :|

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    I am already suffering with a game breaking bug. It's called playing a mmo without other people to play with due to playing on a dead server. Really, they need to stop the feet dragging and get this done. It's really a joke at this point, they have over a 100 servers that need to be merged and they are going at a rate that this may finish up sometime in 2015 or 16.
    You can still play. If your character somehow went missing during the merge, there'd be hell to pay. The way I see it, they're doing it on 2 realms, fix any issues still standing, then do another 2, see if they've missed something and then fix that, and they they move on. Unless something serious crops up with the 2 new realms being connected, I doubt we'll see as long a timespan before the next one is announced.

Also the realms they are picking is funny. Two dead realms merged is not very helpful. They need to be doing four or more at a time so that the new realms get to be at least half the population of a Area 52 or Stromrage. With the process they are doing, you will just have two realms merged both dead and little to no change.
    Again, once it's done it cannot be undone. Ever. It makes sense for them to only merge 2 at a time and see how that plays out before they attach more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dubadudu View Post
    solo heal? :|
    Indeed. They used only one healer for their kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    At this rate all the dead realms will be connected just in time for christmas 2017.
    think its good that its going slowly cause it means its not gona cause any major issues, prob a tricky thing to connect the realms like this and i atleast dont wannt servers that keeps crashing if they launch this way to soon cause of impatient player base...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    Yeah MMO-C has worked out the drop rate is 25%.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Posts-Fan-Art

- - - Updated - - -

Is it not tomorrow? (30 days after 5.4) in US and Thursday in EU?
    its thursday for EU, it has to be cause ive bin making the engi bits everyday since patch whent live and i missed 1 cd so mine is ready on friday..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    This probably the first patch since LFR was released that I avoided it like a plague.
    Even for gearing my alts I found that getting a couple of friends/pugs to do a flex raid seem alot less painful.
    Plus higher ilvl loot & seems like loot drops for almost every boss, spend less than an hour to clear it as well.
    Great to have friend to carry you because Flex group ask 525+ ilvl and don't me that all your alts have that ilevel.

I hate to be cynical, but I have to agree with this. This was one of, if not the biggest thing i was looking forward to in this patch and who knows when ill see my server listed.