Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gee View Post
    Another thread where casuals are begging/advocating for free loot. lol
    Spending time doing a raid is "free" loot?

Yeah, go be a fuckwit elsewhere mr. elite hardcore man.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the next step is just to put it on a vendor for 500G a piece.

Blizz stop catering to the bads, tell them to L2P or leave.

infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-09 at 05:26 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by gee View Post
    Another thread where casuals are begging/advocating for free loot. lol
    No, not quite!
    I read that Q and A and just asked here about it.
    I am not asking for free loot.... I am asking if they increased droprates, when not even all the wings opened up yet.

PLS, i understand you are frustrated with everybody having purples in this stage of the xpac but still, try to read before posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The higher drop rate may be evidence that the next expansion is closer than we think.

Or it may be that progressive nerfs are incoming, so they want everyone to move up to Flex/Normal/Heroic and will stretch out the tier that way.
    If the former is true then I imagine once again we'll have another rude awakening in 6.0 when things slide back to normal. If the later is true I await the enormous qq.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Sounds like the next step is just to put it on a vendor for 500G a piece.

Blizz stop catering to the bads, tell them to L2P or leave.
    oh... better idea: change the color of the names into green and sell m cheap... nobody will complain.

I've been pretty lucky with drops this patch. I've gotten the flex tier gloves twice, a flex weapon once and about 3 or 4 flex armour pieces, with 3 or 4 LFR pieces that I haven't even needed as a result. On top of that, I got the weapon off Sha of Pride and tier gloves off Nazgrim, both in normal. It worked pretty well because I was only a sub for my guild's progression raiding group, and wouldn't have been getting loot anyway. And yet, I walked away with more goodies than most of them.

I feel like I've definitely been getting items more regularly in LFR/Flex than I did in ToT LFR, but this is all just RNG anecdotes.
    Last edited by Eats Compost; 2013-10-09 at 04:12 PM.

It took me four weeks to get an upgrade over burdened-timeless gear. (5 ilvls) Five weeks to get my first weapon. Three coins every week. I run LFR and Flex to whatever completion is available at the time. It took me nearly 25 attempts, counting coins, to get a weapon at all. At all.

Yeah, I'd love for the drop rate to increase cause if it wasn't already too low I was a statistical outlier from hell.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Yeah all my upgrades are the same. Won LFR tier gloves. Then LFR non-tier gloves. Then won reg 553 gloves later that night. All the while using a sweet, sweet 496 Sha weapon I can't seem to replace. 2 tiers later.

To be honest I maxed out burdens in 13 days + 50k coin trinket. In LFR I picked up a staff, a sword and a trinket + 4 or 5 items my burdens were better than. Now I just need 2 bis trinkets and 4 piece sets unless I can get them in Flex first. Frankly I see myself being so bored I am back to cata type content where I have to level 5 alts just to keep busy. I can only flex once a week, and Oqueue has become more of a disaster than LFR queueing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I can only flex once a week, and Oqueue has become more of a disaster than LFR queueing.
    How so?
    (genuine interest in why u feel that way, not trolling)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashardis View Post
    How so?
    (genuine interest in why u feel that way, not trolling)
    Because once I get the LFR stuff (2 trinkets and maybe some 4 piece) I will be done with LFR. Since I can only Flex one night a week that means there will be no reason to go into LFR and nothing left to grind for in the other 6 nights a week. It took me 13 days to max out burdens (celestial gloves, Ordos and Legendary Cloak surpass burdens) so in order to keep busy I will have to level more alts.

I prefered the valor carrot for gear, takes longer to achieve. I want to keep chasing something, not have everything that I need. You could not get all your valor gear in 13 days but you can get all your burdens and I did it with an hour a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, clipped the wrong part of your quote, fecking phones ftl
    I meant how is oQ a disaster?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashardis View Post
    Sorry, clipped the wrong part of your quote, fecking phones ftl
    I meant how is oQ a disaster?
    Because all the people that cause LFR disasters are now using Oqueue? It's only a couple more buttons to push than LFR so it is in essence and LFR that exists outside the game and you are doing harder content.