Disc Priest evaluation

Howdy!

Overall, I feel like I'm pulling my weight on our healing team, but can't help feeling like I could do more and as someone who always thrives to do my best, it bothers me. So I am turning to the much more experienced priests of mmo-c for some help in this matter. If you would be so kind as to point out as many of my mistakes, I would be deeply appreciative. That said, here's my armory and logs:

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ahada/advanced
    Logs (yesterday): http://worldoflogs.com/reports/4rg3fsw0iyjdxw8m/

Note, I am DPSing on the Spoils kill as I maintain a decent Shadow off-set. Not very good at it, though. So tips are welcome there too :P
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Overall you look pretty solid.

I'd try and game that ToF a bit more, but you're already doing fairly well.

I'd aim to nab the 2pc if anything, it's definitely worth it. The 4pc with your heavy SS usage will likely serve you well too.

Going to be honest, I haven't tried to game ToF uptime at all. I just use a target of target macro for atonement spells :s

And I'll try to snatch up some tier pieces, but I don't think it's going to happen. We have three paladins that have higher loot priority than me, plus the warlock. That's assuming they drop at all :/

Now, when you say my SS usage is high, do you mean it's unusual and that I should drop it a bit in favor of smiting?
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Sorry to highjack the thread to reply to a private message, but I only have 2 posts so I can't reply to Naer. So at Naer, /wave!!! I'm really happy to see HealCalc being useful to people.

Oh well since I'm here, let's take a look at the logs, the Sha one is the one I like to look at. Solid numbers there overall. I would probably try to squeeze in a bit more Penances but you weren't doing all that bad there. PoM usage was quite low, and it seems you were using it on the tanks there. I think the dps group is a better target there, as there's more people for it to bounce around.

But you might want to leave some more work for your shaman and druid there .

Quote Originally Posted by Heal Adinne View Post
    Sorry to highjack the thread to reply to a private message, but I only have 2 posts so I can't reply to Naer. So at Naer, /wave!!! I'm really happy to see HealCalc being useful to people.

Oh well since I'm here, let's take a look at the logs, the Sha one is the one I like to look at. Solid numbers there overall. I would probably try to squeeze in a bit more Penances but you weren't doing all that bad there. PoM usage was quite low, and it seems you were using it on the tanks there. I think the dps group is a better target there, as there's more people for it to bounce around.

But you might want to leave some more work for your shaman and druid there .
    You're right in that I use it a lot on the tanks, but on our sha kills the inactive tank is with the dps group so it does bounce a fair bit. But I do need to work at using it more. For Penance, what happens is that I [too] often spend a few seconds in between the CD and casts due to dealing with other things like shielding and dispelling and what have you. I think I could fix both those issues with some better weakauras.

Thanks a lot for the responses, I appreciate it!

Oh, and our druid and shaman don't seem to mind too much :P
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>