Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Updated. You must have taken a break to not have known the eternal caveat with my "underwater leveling"

I don't understand what you just said

10+ Year Old Account
    1. No new race or class (we got tons of them... Demon hunter FTW!!!)
    2. If it's comming a new class, pl0x geif demon hunter!!!
    3. Remove of LFR, and don't do anything with flex.
    4. Make end game content hard, not like cata or mop ( not brutal as cata were in the start, but not like the mop ones, raid should be hard.)
    5. Class quest for all classes which are at the same lvl as brawler, it's not supposed to be achieved easily nor in grps (only cosmetic upgrade of the char ;*' `)
    6. Offline lvls for veterans who got alot of chars at max lvl, these lvls are used on characters which are in 1-90 ( i just can't stand cata zones)
    7. ILLIDAN I WANT U BACK XOXOXOXOX ( for real, can we have a BL xpack without him?)
    8. some short of solution for over populated realms ( i don't want to transfer when people on low don't need too!!! )
    9. Update all pre cata races.
    Last edited by Rageadon; 2013-10-13 at 07:01 PM.

A little bump, need MOAR ideas

Wanna see:
    • Burning Legion return
    • Ogre's for Horde
    • Furbolgs for Alliance
    • Demon Hunter Hero class: Orcs, Belfs, Trolls, Forsaken, Nelfs, Humans, Draenie, Worgen
    • Old God lead in raid for xpac After this one: ie Ruby Sanc
    • MASSIVE character creation and barber shop overhaul: new hair style's, height/weight sliders, rp models (fel blood, highborne, amani , broken, etc) tattoo's, color wheels
    • Warlock/DK pet name change
    • Vendor/Battle pets: stag, abomination proper, chicken strider, kodo, clefthoof, elkk
    • New Hunter Pets: Stags, hawkstrider, clefthoofs,
    • New Class/Race combo's: Draenie druids, Nelf Shaman, Orc Paladin
    • Tabard UI
    • Vanity item UI or separate bag space
    • mission item UI
    • Emerald dream daily area and at least 1 dungeon for it

- - - Updated - - -

Also:
    Argus and the Army of Light
    Alleria and Turaylon return
    More new Hunter Pets: Wyverns, and hippogryphs
    Another area of the former draenor to quest on

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The dev team is bigger than ever before.

I want to see them put that team to use.

What I want most of all is the biggest new continent EVER in WoW. A return of true multiple leveling paths (think Wrath), more random zones that have no practical purpose but are there to discover and explore. Dynamic events all over the place so you don't just sit in the same 3 hubs all day.

And most importantly....

Don't make the whole place a freaking military base.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    the 1v1 arena suggestion is not good. than the highest rated will either be healers or blood dk's

- New models
    - 2 new races
    - 2 new classes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The dev team is bigger than ever before.

I want to see them put that team to use.

What I want most of all is the biggest new continent EVER in WoW. A return of true multiple leveling paths (think Wrath), more random zones that have no practical purpose but are there to discover and explore. Dynamic events all over the place so you don't just sit in the same 3 hubs all day.

And most importantly....

Don't make the whole place a freaking military base.
    I kind of like the military feel. It makes it feel more like Azeroth is taking it's threats seriously, rather than just sending a few random adventurers in. But of course there needs to be some variety and I'm up for huge island zones connected by one vast explorable ocean. Like the main leveling zones should take up the same area as Northrend, and the ocean in-between should also take up the same area as Northrend.

Deleted
    Revamped druid shapeshifts to be more like Udyr from LoL, so we get to see our gear and also because our models are outdated and boring.

I want a dragoon hero class, or any class for that matter. Also really want updated models for old toons.

Quote Originally Posted by axlkix View Post
    - New models
    - 2 new races
    - 2 new classes
    that's too much :s

Do not item squish, it will feel like a nerf.
    I like big numbers.

Deleted
    More "irrelevent" questlines.

Not everything has to be tied to the zone or the overarching story. Sometimes it's nice to just help a random gnome build a robot just cos he wants a robot or whatever and it's got nothing to do with anything else.

Something else I'd add is looping stories back around. Theres no harm in wandering on back to felwood to do a quest every now and then. Theres so much in wow that is A) Awesome and B) not used for no real reason. I think it has to do with the fact that the devs are all (obviously) computer guys, and computer stuff gets thrown out every 12 months and completely changed. Altering everything all the time seems natural to them.

No need though, really. It's fine to go back to the old zones, if theres decent lore/gameplay reasons.]

Oh and the cat people from uldum. More please.

Deleted
    More exclusive shit for hardcore raiders. Having LFR/Flex/Normal/Heroic raiders looking exactly the same only with a tag on their gear is stupid. Being able to obtain heroic titles/mounts when the instance has been nerfed into oblivion is also stupid. Keep things exclusive and rare, if you put the time and effort in, the rewards should be stuff that other people really want. I'm not asking for Vanilla/TBC style exclusiveness (which would be great but won't happen), I'm thinking more realm first titles, meta mounts, achievement titles such as Undying/Immortal. Early WotLK exclusive style shit for people that are good at the game.
    Last edited by mmocd42035da1b; 2013-10-18 at 09:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexxie View Post
    More exclusive shit for hardcore raiders. Having LFR/Flex/Normal/Heroic raiders looking exactly the same only with a tag on their gear is stupid. Being able to obtain heroic titles/mounts when the instance has been nerfed into oblivion is also stupid. Keep things exclusive and rare, if you put the time and effort in, the rewards should be stuff that other people really want. I'm not asking for Vanilla/TBC style exclusiveness (which would be great but won't happen), I'm thinking more realm first titles, meta mounts, achievement titles such as Undying/Immortal. Early WotLK exclusive style shit for people that are good at the game.
    I was going to suggest removing heroic modes so that good players and average or even (gasp!) bad ones would intermingle and therefore help each other out again.

And then I read this.

I agree, lets have super duper hardcore stuff, preferably on locked, non crossrealm servers. "Asshat - Eu" and "Elitist Fuckcrumpet - US" are names I tentatively put forward for them.

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    Here is my wishlist:
    1. Azshara/N'zoth expansion (while trying to avoid alot of underwater zones). Tie in the Emerald Nightmare as a raid and tie it in to the Legion being brought back to Azeroth.

2. New Char Models w/ Sub-races (no new class/spec)

3. Good story to bring back good lore characters.

4. Item Squish

5. LFR Removed, Replaced with Flex

6. Unique Legendarys (the way it used to be)

7. Gated Raiding Tiers again. You have to have the gear from one raid to be able to handle the next.

8. Redone Profession! Make them intersting where you can pick what you want rather than what you need. Also make Gathering profression secondary... Hate farming Alts....

9. Give more customizable options for Talents/Specs.

That is about all I can think of atm but yeah. Stuff like that.
    I want to be friends with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    thats why for now, no one asks for flex on /2 and the ones who do raid flex are the same guilds that raid on normal/hc anyways .
    You realm's /2 must be pretty poor and sad then..

15+ Year Old Account
    1. 2v2 PvP pet battles. Yep, just like in Pokemon, I want co-op PvP.
    2. True "ladder and rewards" system for pet battle PvP. PvP needs more incentive beyond achievements. Pet battles have enough popularity, and I think something like this would take them to a new level. Rewards can be new pets and titles, and perhaps a point system to buy additional pets and other cosmetic items.
    3. A redesign to discipline. Their utility is far too powerful in PvE, they need an overhaul.
    4. Unique dragon pet models! Seriously, beyond CE's they all look the same. It's kinda depressing. : /
    5. Honestly, I should list this one number one, but my priorities are apparent in my listings. CHALLENGE MODE RAIDS!!! That would set PvE competition to a whole new level.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present