Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Legendary cloak - FoS?

Will there be any Feat of strength awarded for obtaining the cloaks?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know.

Do you think pressing the lfr queue button for a few weeks in a row is worth a feat of strength?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Do you think pressing the lfr queue button a few weeks in a row is worth a feat of strength?
    Well since logging in on a character, which takes 10 sec loading screen awards you 8th wow anniversary FoS I don't know what to think about this.
    Or the tabard of the competitor lose one random bg..

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think pressing the lfr queue button for a few weeks in a row is worth a feat of strength?
    No but being that sour about everything and harboring so much bitterness sure is.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    and here we go..

Deleted
    There is a normal achievement for it so I don't think there'll be a FoS.

Deleted
    well prehaps they'll add an FoS for people who completed it before the next expansion, but else i dnt see much reason too let it reward a FoS.

Not currently. You do not get any achievement more than you get from the black prince for completing parts of this chain.

I don't think there will be a FoS for it becuse it allready is a normal achivement for it.

I love FoS as much as the next person but i do not think it will become a feat.

Feats for legendaries were usually given to specific set of classes that could use it.
    However, this is not the case.
    It would technically be a hand me down FoS for completing a easy chain in comparison to previous legendary chains and RNG factor.

But i would not complain if i got another.

kinda disappointed that this legendary is the only legendary that does not award a FoS

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    There is a normal achievement for it so I don't think there'll be a FoS.
    Cause Blizzard NEVER changes normal achievements to FoS.

Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by harleybane View Post
    Will there be any Feat of strength awarded for obtaining the cloaks?
    Feats of Strength should be reserved for things that take actual effort, such as logging in during WoW's anniversary

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Vale View Post
    Feats of Strength should be reserved for things that take actual effort, such as logging in during WoW's anniversary
    Wutudidthar, icit. :P

I think that completing the entire chain, not just getting the cape, should become a FoS. That would include a Garrosh kill, which is the next part of the chain. You don't get credit for completing this chapter of the Wrathion story until then.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    Cause Blizzard NEVER changes normal achievements to FoS.

Ever.
    Usually the normal ones that become Feats of Strength are because they have become unobtainable. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any exceptions to this.

Mah Herald of Titans can still be obtained you just have to have an Level 80 character with the right amount gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeonravor View Post
    Mah Herald of Titans can still be obtained you just have to have an Level 80 character with the right amount gear.
    Well you couldn't get it if you didn't change main before cross account achievements, and it's still unobtainable to get as a personal achievement.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a guild-related achievement: Shroud of the Celestials-Guild Edition. No personal FoS, just the 25 point Chapter achievements you already got, another rep at Exalted, and the main reward of hearing Aaron Phillips' voice acting.

I could support a FoS for the cloak if they had not made the previous steps of the chain much shorter. It did take alot of effort to get it before they nerfed the VP quest and buffed droprates and places the sigils/stones/secrets could drop. Yes, even in LFR, it was a lot of work, more so than the rogue daggers IMO and much more time consuming.

Giving it a FoS now when you can get is so quickly wouldn't be fair, though I could see them making it a FoS for getting it before the next expansion like the Ahead of the Curve achievements.