Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

"Heroes of the Storm" officially approved - it's real

http://www.cipo.ic.gc.ca/app/opic-ci...tIndexOnPage=1

So, it's now an official approved trademark along with the rest of the Blizzard trademarks in Canada, at least. So it's real.

Yes, it's real in the sense it's a real trademark, still no proof it has anything to do with WoW.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

It would still make sense for their all star game. It sounds better than as a wow expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yes, it's real in the sense it's a real trademark, still no proof it has anything to do with WoW.
    Which is exactly what I said. It's real. It's a trademark that could relate to WoW. That's not sure at all. But it is a real trademark.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, as Blizzcon approaches quickly and we still have no "approved" trademarks for The Dark Below or any other WoW sounding expansions... one can't help but think that this might be it.
    Butts.

Deleted
    Heroes of the Storm is the World of Warcraft expansion.

Anyone claiming otherwise is in extreme denial, just like before MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrowshire View Post
    Which is exactly what I said. It's real. It's a trademark that could relate to WoW. That's not sure at all. But it is a real trademark.
    Sorry, I'm simply tired of people saying it's 100% for WoW. Guess I assumed you were doing the same slightly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post

Unless you appositely have 100% undeniable proof, that is not simple speculation, then you should probably stop trying to act like what you think is fact and anyone thinking differently is stupid.
    Speculation is find, claiming something as fact is fucking dumb.

Well, Hearthstone is under the name "Heroes of Warcraft." Which it technically does not need to be trademarked as it uses "Warcraft" which is trademarked. I'm guessing that "Heroes of the Storm" is probably the subtitle to Blizzard All-Stars which doesn't need to be trademarked because it contains the trademarked company name.

Does that make sense to anyone?

Sorry, I'm simply tired of people saying it's 100% for WoW. Guess I assumed you were doing the same slightly.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you appositely have 100% undeniable proof, that is not simple speculation, then you should probably stop trying to act like what you think is fact and anyone thinking differently is stupid.
    Speculation is find, claiming something as fact is fucking dumb.
    Well blizzcon is like a month and a bit and it takes nearly that long to approve a trade mark... if your gonna announce an expansion, you would have to trade mark it first... so... i'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post

I think it more likely relates to this: www.sonsofthestorm.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Seeing as they concern themselves with all matter of Blizzard-related art, I'd assume that any connections there would speak to a "blizzard all-stars" connection.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Well blizzcon is like a month and a bit and it takes nearly that long to approve a trade mark... if your gonna announce an expansion, you would have to trade mark it first... so... i'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens.
    What was the time between the trademark of Reaper of Souls and it's announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Seeing as they concern themselves with all matter of Blizzard-related art, I'd assume that any connections there would speak to a "blizzard all-stars" connection.
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Cute but Deadly is the next wow expansion. And it will be a total conversion of wow into pokemon that they tested with pet battles.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

What was the time between the trademark of Reaper of Souls and it's announcement?
    Different Scenario apples to oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That's a pretty eclectic of all the Blizzard games. Which Blizzard All-stars is as well. . .

Different Scenario apples to oranges.
    Both trademarks of Blizzard. You can still compare the two.

Someone go to the blizzard forums and post "Heroes of the Storm" is the next wow expansion, and then see if you get banned from the forums for posting "spoilers".

Both trademarks of Blizzard. You can still compare the two.
    ...seems logical

meanwhile in reality land.... no.

...seems logical

meanwhile in reality land.... no.
    You speaking as if I'm insane but you're backing your argument with nothing.