Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well the price will go up once the suppy runs out. Thats commons sense.

Its awensome btw:
    But the hype will also fade, which might detter the price from increasing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Marahdeka View Post
    But the hype will also fade, which might detter the price from increasing.
    I can't think of a mount that got cheaper as the supply dropped even with the demand dropping too. Try selling a mechano-hog for 20k in wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

good looking mount
    cool effect and animation
    = success

I wanted one, so I leveled engineering on a shitty 440 ilvl alt, got the pattern on first day of 5.4

Sorry for you and all the people who are expectating to make 150k and considering it a fiasco

If you play on a high pop realm , you should know that the Gold sellers would sell this thing even for 5k profit after making this mount on 12 differents toon with engineering

If someone is offering you 50k, then sell it,

But for me, for sure I would not pay 100k, I would rather save my gold and buy a Fel drake for 175k, now that you go outside Shrines and there's 15 Sky Golem flying outside

TLR - engineers thought they had a guaranteed cash cow, but some servers arent buying them so they rage. The end.

aka, wipe your nose, stem the tears and wait for the supply to dwindle, of course the market will be overfilled this early. A little patience is better than a lot of needless whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate this mount. It is too big, annoying, loud, steampunk, and reminds me of the atrocities that took place in Ashenvale.

Deleted
    i like mine made it for myself and have yet to see another one around on eu-darkspear also i love that they kept the pic of kerrigan in the cockpit

Some guy on my server listed a few of these for 49k gold each. I snagged them up and hope to resell.

If not, oh well. Play money. Nothing of value was lost.

Two on my dead server atm, 165k and 250k.
    I don't think so atm.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought mine on EU outland for 45k, (15k more then hoped but ow well) 6 on AH atm for 100k each.

This afternoon they were worth 45k each, but we're already starting to lose alot of golems, only a few left=/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Not a single one on Dragonmaw-EU, which says something about the active population on the server.

I have the mats for mine all saved up, I should go build it now.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how people hugely overestimating the price of a mount that cost like 15k in materials to make, is a fiasco.

But okey.

Deleted
    Just sold one on Eredar-EU for 70k. The remaining auctions in the AH start at 80k now. There are about 30 active auctions.
    I had also hoped for more, but it's still better than nothing, I guess.
    Still not sure what I'm going to do with the second golem I made. Had planned to use it myself, but maybe I'll wait and see if prices go up again...

Quote Originally Posted by Azax24 View Post
    I'm not sure how people hugely overestimating the price of a mount that cost like 15k in materials to make, is a fiasco.

But okey.
    It's the time it takes to make it that people want at least some compensation for. A month is quite a long time.

I had a premonition before i made my 30th jared that this was gonna be a damp squib so i thought fuck it so i kept one and i just made pets which i kept

Nobody on my dead server has that kinda gold to blow on a mount

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    I really hate this mount. It is too big, annoying, loud, steampunk, and reminds me of the atrocities that took place in Ashenvale.
    Shut up, hippie!

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Did the fix it to also do Ores?!
    It's more just an answer to druid's flight form (Which lets them pull herbs without having to change out of flight form.)

Flight form druids have to break form to mine, and so will players with the golem. Unfortunately, it still takes the regular mount-up time, where flight form is instant, so we'll still see herb/mining druids.

Umm...

You didn't expect for prices to be super low being on a high pop server? Did you think you were the only person on the entire server with Engineering?
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

10+ Year Old Account
    they are selling for 56k on my server, does not seem to bad imo

I had one on ptr, The flying animation and just how it fucks with your camera made me hate it. I don't care how it looks if I can't fly it straight. So I wont be getting it unless someone hands me one for basically free and even then I would not use it.