Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

"540+ have 14/14 Normal Experience" for Flex, seriously.

This was the message i saw on openraid earlier..Seriously do these people even use their brain?

540+ for Flex 1/2/3 while having 14/14 Normal, wat.

I dont have a problem with people having requirements, but seriously.

What's wrong with wanting an easy run?

Then again, it's Open Raid... do you really expect much?

Well, that is a little overkill thats true. But as others will tell you, if you have a problem with requirements, open your own raid :P

For flex last wing next week? yeah probably, since garrosh has mechanics that are dangerous despite the -30% damage/hp adjustment.

Also most people are like 13/14 nowadays, even 0-guild pugs in frostmourne are 11 or 12 bosses. Garrosh ach is just exaggeration.

I saw one asking for 545 for p1. Half an hour later it had dropped to 540. I think hes still looking. I think its stupid too but I guess its their group, they can be as retarded as they want.

Deleted
    we run flex every saturday with mostly guildies, all ilvl 555 and higher. we´re doing achievements, collecting set pieces, trinkets and one or two items that are still upgradeable with flex. we´re also looking for people with at least 540 ilvl, because we want to get through all parts asap. if their requirements are to high for you, find a group that fits to you regarding ilvl and experience.

My alt is 540 and I have 14/14N experience on my main. 540 really isn't that hard to get, although it is rather high for flex... A lot of people on open raid are terrible though. I had a rogue in my group this week doing 60k dps on immersius at the start with timewarp. I know I can just kick people, but I prefer making 10 man groups and not needing to replace right after the first boss.

Groups that look for players with gear and experience are not your average "I want to see the content and get equipped for normals" group. They merely want to farm bosses and equip a few undergeared friends or guild mates, simple as that. If you want to play progress in Flex you can always make your own group.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    It's their requirements, they want a fast and easy run. Why is this hard to understand?

I myself will never have requirements like those, but I most certainly understand those that do.

Some people (such as myself) want to do Flex for gear on alts or odd pieces their mains are missing. Setting high requirements for the group means I don't have to put up with idiots who don't know how to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    This was the message i saw on openraid earlier..Seriously do these people even use their brain?

540+ for Flex 1/2/3 while having 14/14 Normal, wat.

I dont have a problem with people having requirements, but seriously.
    So what's stopping you from creating your own raid? Oh, you want an easy run where you don't have to worry about anything but you're bashing on someone else who wants the same? Makes sense.

I will never join a flex group where the raidleader doesn't have all normals killed now, except part 1 maybe, because I don't want to waste time in flex since it is just as horribly boring as LFR.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Some people (such as myself) want to do Flex for gear on alts or odd pieces their mains are missing. Setting high requirements for the group means I don't have to put up with idiots who don't know how to play the game.
    Mostly this, if you dont set your standards for your pugs you'll end up with morons who die to fire / afk.

yea, cuz everyone under 540ilvl is a moron

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest
    For all those complaining about price... How about you quit wow for the next 8 months and get better jobs.

I don't see any problems with that.
    His group, his requirements, no need to cry and moan about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see both sides, one is its clearly patheticly stupid to require those numbers, but on the other, it is his group, he can be an arse all he wants.

Deleted
    Actually the thing I noted when setting up a group on oqueue was that what people actually want is thus:

melee dps 540+, ranged dps (Other than locks) 535+, locks 530+, healers 525+, tanks 520+

due to the availability/necessity of each role.

And once you have an excess of dps (As will inevitably happen), you probably want each additional one to be i545+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make your own group if the requirements for what is out there bothers you.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I saw one asking for 545 for p1. Half an hour later it had dropped to 540. I think hes still looking. I think its stupid too but I guess its their group, they can be as retarded as they want.
    It is either this or ilvl 520, TANKS/HEALERS ONLY !

What people rlly want are VERY high geared dps or pretty much any tanks/healers.

515 is enough to one shot everything.