Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoss17 View Post
    Seems I am not the one who think these requirement are too much for Flex.

the average pug is not there for you. they are there for themselves and if they perceive they will not get their donut then they are off to the next coffee shop
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    I belive as long at the leader of the group lives up to what he is asking for u cant really blame anyone. Just accept that the run wasnt meant for u.
    My thoughts as well there never liked we have to carrie the leader just becouse he made the group policy.

After being in 4 fail pugs that couldnt' down spoils of pandaria yesterday, I'm about to make a group that's 540+ with achievements lol. Seriously, if one person doesn't know a fight, it can kill it for the rest, but when half the group doesn't know a fight, you're in for a lot of wasted hours and a big repair bill.

Deleted
    That's pretty much the standard for my pugs. I'd prefer people know what they're doing rather than run around like idiots.

Deleted
    Don't like it? Make ur own group and you can choose Ilvl.

I never understood people who complain about certain requirements but are too lazy to make their own groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    540 ilvl... that's the flex ilvl.... 14/14 normal SoO exp though? that's beyond retarded imo, the last Flex wing isn't even out yet!
    I get people want easy flex runs, without any possibility of retards and all, but I can only pray they have an immense amount of patience because chances are, nobody with Conqueror/Liberator of Orgimmar would want to do flex unless they're on their alts (which probably won't have the required ilvl) or they're missing out on Flex-BIS items or tier pieces.

All the more reason to stick to at least half a guild flex run

I dont get why people complain about it, yes its sometimes some absurd demands raid leaders ask for. But thats their problem, and if they get a full run with 540+ilvl and 14/14 cleared peepz, gg.

However, when I make a pug, I usualy ask for about the same ilvl as I am, and the same experience as I got. That way we'll clear the fights we know fast and get time to work on some new, win win situation if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    However, when I make a pug, I usualy ask for about the same ilvl as I am, and the same experience as I got. That way we'll clear the fights we know fast and get time to work on some new, win win situation if you ask me.
    How do you know that this particular raid leader didn't already have 540 ilvl and and 14/14N? For all we know he might as well be 7/14hc on a main or something.

Quote Originally Posted by honj90 View Post
    How do you know that this particular raid leader didn't already have 540 ilvl and and 14/14N? For all we know he might as well be 7/14hc on a main or something.
    As I said; I dont get why people complain about it. Read my post one more time please, and if something is unclear then I am sorry for not putting it out right in English.
    Because what I ment was as simple as - its his choice to have those demands, either he hopes to get carried, or he wants a nice and fast clear for an alt(Or main that miss a trinket or some item he realy wants but never drops).
    It's his raid and his rules. People shouldnt realy care about it, make your own with your own rules if you dont like the pugs that allready are made.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by honj90 View Post
    As I said; I dont get why people complain about it. Read my post one more time please, and if something is unclear then I am sorry for not putting it out right in English.
    Because what I ment was as simple as - its his choice to have those demands, either he hopes to get carried, or he wants a nice and fast clear for an alt(Or main that miss a trinket or some item he realy wants but never drops).
    It's his raid and his rules. People shouldnt realy care about it, make your own with your own rules if you dont like the pugs that allready are made.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    When i make a own Flex-Group i first look for healers and tanks while leaving the DPS-Spots open only for Ilvl 540+... until the group has enough Heal/Tanks most of the time a few 540 DDs showed up, then i just fill the remaining slots with 520+ DDs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I guess the phrases "absurd demands", "their problem" followed by "However I" carry a negative connotation. If that's not what you meant then no problem, sorry for miss-understanding you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    540 ilvl... that's the flex ilvl.... 14/14 normal SoO exp though? that's beyond retarded imo, the last Flex wing isn't even out yet!
    I get people want easy flex runs, without any possibility of retards and all, but I can only pray they have an immense amount of patience because chances are, nobody with Conqueror/Liberator of Orgimmar would want to do flex unless they're on their alts (which probably won't have the required ilvl) or they're missing out on Flex-BIS items or tier pieces.

All the more reason to stick to at least half a guild flex run
    If you had read the posts, you'd know that's not true. People well into Heroics, can still use a few items from Flex. My own main still haven't got the trinket from Malkorok on either mode, thus I run my main in wing 3. Other people will be after Tier and trinkets mainly, so it's easy to find decent players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    What's wrong with wanting an easy run?

Then again, it's Open Raid... do you really expect much?
    Actually, unlike /2, you CAN expect much more from OR. Albeit the quality of OR raiders has probably diminished in the last year.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Well, some people really REALLY want it to go as smoothly as possible. I do believe thats a little elitist to expect full clears for 3 wings of flex modes though. Its definatelly acceptable to ask for a 530+ ilvl requirement for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTerrier View Post
    Well, some people really REALLY want it to go as smoothly as possible. I do believe thats a little elitist to expect full clears for 3 wings of flex modes though. Its definatelly acceptable to ask for a 530+ ilvl requirement for sure though.
    The thing is, flex isn't progression for me I'd want to get in and out asap on my main really if there was any gear i wanted, I'm not really interested in carrying undergeared players or trying to teach them the fights, that's what guild runs are for not pugs, that being said I pretty much always do flex in guild runs its actually pretty fun and stress free.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    This was the message i saw on openraid earlier..Seriously do these people even use their brain?

540+ for Flex 1/2/3 while having 14/14 Normal, wat.

I dont have a problem with people having requirements, but seriously.
    don't go to their run! wow that was a huge issue that required a lot of debating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    The issue with something like this is that if you are going to random pug, you need to be aware that people might "suck" and you should at least try to help them improve. Wanting a smooth run with experienced people usually gets translated as "run with your guild", not "Pug with outrageous demands". Seeing as the purpose of Flex was to bring back that feel of 10-man raiding in Wrath (easier content for more laid back guilds) it does come off a little hypocritical (but not unexpected as the same thing happened with Wrath 10-mans) to treat content meant to be accessible as exclusive.

I think this is a perfect case where the community will take anything and twist it for their own benefit. Flex was introduced as a lighter-mode raid outlet for guilds that struggled in normal mode, but you see high requirements from people who don't want to take the time to help the community improve.
    We should try to educate random people in our pugs now?
    Explaining people what they are doing wrong is the fastest way back to Shrine in my experience.

Deleted
    funny thing:
    atm there are 3 groups in /2 looking for flex members on my server:

requierements:
    group 1: 520il, at least guide xp
    group 2: 525il, flex/nhc xp
    group 3: 545il, nhc xp

for the last 15 minutes people were going on about how rediculous these requierements were (3 group). I'm still trying to figure out why people would rage this much, when obviously there are other possibilities (joined the 2nd group on my toon fyi). Funny thing, not only low il and xp people where complaining, even hc raider. 2/3 raids have average requierements, why force the 3. to lower its as well? most people complaining werent even looking for flex.
    "people like the raidlead are those who are destroying wow" (read this more than once the last couple of minutes). So they are destroying it by not offering a 3. average raid but rather one with higher demands, interesting.

Deleted
    Maybe they want to do achievements... Suck it up and make your own group or accept their requirements.