Question about x-realm grouping.

Might be a silly question but i have no idea how this works, so ill just ask.

Say im on my low pop server and Im trying to get a specific mat from the Auction house. none listed.

Then i use oqueue or something to get pulled into another servers raid group. If i access the Auction house, will i still be accessing my server or someone elses servers auction house data?

10+ Year Old Account
    AH remains to your own realm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

AH and BMAH will always be your home server regardless if you are crossrealmed with a group.

You may want to wait for cennected realm, which also connect the involved AH´s.

If you are looking for a mount or pet, and you have toons with gold on multiple servers, you can buy those on any server, learn it, and it is available to all characters on all realms on that account. That is one nice exception.

Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    If you are looking for a mount or pet, and you have toons with gold on multiple servers, you can buy those on any server, learn it, and it is available to all characters on all realms on that account. That is one nice exception.
    I actually make some decent gold buying pets on a high pop realm then caging and selling on a low pop realm. Wish mounts could be 'stabled' and sold!