Poll: What would you do?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it was encouraged to get massive weapons and kill another faction of magic users and sword swingers, hell yes. I would grab the nearest battle axe....and my healer friend.

YOLO(?)
    I like sandwiches

As Alliance I'd go for peace, but aim for it in a way both sides get what the require (*lumber, minerals, meats ect) from each zone but by having the druids, shamans and monks of both sides negotiate the terms with 1 ambassador of each faction present and but isolated... i'm not going to have the forsaken plague the place up or a worgen shredding a goblin.

From an Alliance POV there's only so long that the war effort can keep going with half the alliance settlements underfunded and still ruined from the cataclysm, hungry and homeless wont fight. And I'm sure the Horde may need to address some undead issues of their own.

Failing this i would go speak with the Argent Crusade in WPL and how the forsaken are undoing all of their hard work in the area and there is only one way to fix such incidents...
    The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I understand Forsaken can't pro-create but can they die of old age? Is there another method to preserve them if need be? Unsure.
    Why do we need to preserve a race that is simply the reanimated corpses of mostly humans? Is that necessary?

If humans/elves could come to terms and realize the forsaken are actually the same people from their nations and the forsaken could remember their past selves and embrace it, getting past physical appearance, there should be no conflict. Really, one should make a choice to be reanimated after they die. In a way, it's a kind of immortality, as long as you don't mind rotting flesh.

There's just no reason for that barrier to exist. They are the same people.

I would be a human and i would be that warrior type person whispering in the kings ear that we need to go to war...
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    All horde need to be cleansed by fire, let us bathe in the blood of horde babies.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I think its easy for players be disassociated with a story. But if you were actually living in a world where people where being gassed by caustic plagues, nuked by city-leveling bombs, or having their village burnt to ground and pillaged, it think its safe to say you wouldn't be so peaceful.

Lets not forget that WarCraft takes a very g-rated approach to telling these events. But you can imagine the reality of it would be far more gruesome than you seem or read about.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I think its easy for players be disassociated with a story. But if you were actually living in a world where people where being gassed by caustic plagues, nuked by city-leveling bombs, or having their village burnt to ground and pillaged, it think its safe to say you wouldn't be so peaceful.
    Yep... Sounds like you described earth right thar. WW2, Chemical weapons, and civil wars. The only difference being alot of us on this forum aren't right in the middle of it having to make the tough choices.
    The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just go hang out at Ravenholdt Manor. Maybe get assignments to deal with some real evils. See the rest of you Rogues, of all kinds, there.

That war has been going on for how many years? Seriously it's time for Ozymandias to create a giant Cthulhu like psychic beast and just drop it on everyone...

wait a damn minute here!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post

Lets not forget that WarCraft takes a very g-rated approach to telling these events. But you can imagine the reality of it would be far more gruesome than you seem or read about.
    That was the point I was getting at, but it seemed a lot of people missed it.

Well since both sides are dumb, I would be a neutral goblin and ripoff both factions.

As a Tauren Druid, I would be hanging out with Hamuul and Malfy in the Cenarian Circle.