10+ Year Old Account

Need help finding the right addon

First off Could not find with my awesome not existing skills with google an addon that does what i need.

Okay first off I do not wanna use grid, xperl og blizzard standard frame.

I am looking for a compact raid frame that shows following:
    Roles
    HP in %
    If my powerword shield has hit them and the debuff timer on the debuff
    dispellable debuff

It needs to be compact so it does not take up too much space and i need to be able to move it around on my screen

Thank you in advance.
    Saphyron
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Have you looked at HealBot or VuhDo?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Are you a healer? Is this for raiding, dungeons, arenas or?

What is wrong with grid, xperl or the blizzard frames that you dislike?

There are several addons that will show you this info besides the above mentioned three; vuhdo, healbot, stuf, elvui (has built in frames), pitbull, and many others will show you raid frames with all this info and more. I think it boils down to why you want to see this info, if you want a healing type interface to use mouseover casts or just to visualize things. All of these addons offer customization, some more than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Have you looked at HealBot or VuhDo?
    Tried healbot back in the days, hated the look of it. Have yet to try vuhdo so ill take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by bloaf View Post
    Are you a healer? Is this for raiding, dungeons, arenas or?

What is wrong with grid, xperl or the blizzard frames that you dislike?

There are several addons that will show you this info besides the above mentioned three; vuhdo, healbot, stuf, elvui (has built in frames), pitbull, and many others will show you raid frames with all this info and more. I think it boils down to why you want to see this info, if you want a healing type interface to use mouseover casts or just to visualize things. All of these addons offer customization, some more than others.
    Grid is awesome but getting it to show roles for some reason does not work. if it could get that working i would use it.
    xperl is god damn ugly as fuck.
    blizzard standard frames keep bugging for me constantly like showing a person who is no longer in the raid group. failing at group numbers and staying there even after i left group.

I am a healer. And a tank and dps. but my main is a disc priest. Mostly for raiding and dungeons
    Gonna try out pitbull and stuf.
    Tried elvui and loved it but. this time i want my own ui and not the one that comes with elvui. kinda tired of looking at it.

Thank you for the answers
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried those did not work.

It wanted to color code the already color coded frame

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Tried those did not work.

It wanted to color code the already color coded frame
    Just change the way it displays on Grid under Status (I think? Not logged in atm) and you can have it show as text, dots, background or border.

Example: http://i.imgur.com/gtmuyYT.jpg
    (Blue dots are tanks, green are healers)
    Last edited by Lissa; 2013-10-12 at 03:15 AM.