Question Bug in Soul Reaper's haste buff tooltip?

After 5.4 came i decided to give my blood dk some attention.

However i noticed a bug about Soul Reaper - the spell's tooltip states it gives a 50% haste buff, but the actual buff's tooltip states it gives a 30% haste buff.

I was using the glyph of Swift Death (new in 5.4), so i do not know did that perhaps bug the haste buff's tooltip - but there definitely is a mismatch of information, cause there is a big difference between 50% haste and 30% haste :/

I believe originally that's what SR gave in the MoP beta, I guess when they changed it they missed changing the tooltip for the buff

I think you're confusing the movement speed with the haste buff. The glyph provides a 30% movement speed if you get the SR buff. The SR buff has always been 50% in beta and live. They just changed the duration of it because people were benefiting too much from the haste at... 10? seconds. So they lowered it to 5. Regardless, we still use SR even if the target is about to die for that haste buff (unless of course it's the boss :P).

Quote Originally Posted by roarfacelol View Post
    I think you're confusing the movement speed with the haste buff. The glyph provides a 30% movement speed if you get the SR buff. The SR buff has always been 50% in beta and live. They just changed the duration of it because people were benefiting too much from the haste at... 10? seconds. So they lowered it to 5. Regardless, we still use SR even if the target is about to die for that haste buff (unless of course it's the boss :P).
    I really don't see how what you are saying has to do with anything i have posted - 2/3rds of your post are completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

On my WoW it clearly says "Haste increased by 30%...", so i honestly don't see how can i be confusing anything.

Seems pretty damn clear to me.

Ah yeah roar you are right, that's what I was thinkin of. I knew they nerfed it just mixed up how they did so.
    Yeah just a tooltip error then on the 30% part

@Alek well 2/3 of my post was referring to what Maxweii said. Not just talking to you lol and it's just a tooltip error or something. You might want to reconsider how you speak to others trying to help out lol . On another note, the SR movement speed buff doesn't even stack with DA active, which makes it pretty useless in a raid setting.

Quote Originally Posted by roarfacelol View Post
    On another note, the SR movement speed buff doesn't even stack with DA active, which makes it pretty useless in a raid setting.
    Oh my sadness grows more with our very low mobility . My blood dk cries.