Thread: Halloween!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Halloween!

Anyone else pumped for Halloween this year? What are you planning on dressing up as? Are you in any events?
    Last year I was in a haunted house which I am also doing again this year.
    Here's my costume from the previous haunted house fundraiser I was in.
    I'm looking forward to topping my act.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, post pictures of your previous or this years costumes if you have them.

I love Halloween, but don't have any money to do anything this year. =/ I'll hit up the local haunted houses and hay rides like always, but probably wont dress up myself. Nice costume by the way, looking forward to seeing this years.

I've got my costume ready!

I'm going as a Ghost!

I'm going to wear a black sheet over my head and carry round some Skittles and Iced tea.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I've got my costume ready!

I'm going as a Ghost!

I'm going to wear a black sheet over my head and carry round some Skittles and Iced tea.
    Hah! Nice, I'd like to see that. :P

Halloween is kinda non-existant in my country with only a few stores selling shit... but nothing major.

I'v been growing my beard out to go as a Viking/barbarian with real facial hair. got a Viking helmet made out of metal so its pretty dope. need to get a bunch of furs and a weapon or two n I'm in business.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not very into halloween, never been a big deal here. Though every year there's more and more focus on it, more people spending a tiny bit of effort with decorations and what not. It still hasn't taken off though.

My halloween plans is simply to buy a lot of candy and watch some crap horror movies as usual. Then it's all over, and I will continue cursing at the stores having christmas decorations, christmas foods and whatnot already.
    Which they this year started with in mid/late September! what the fuck is wrong with the world *aaaaargh*

Must resist the urge to buy certain christmas candy, but it is soooo good.

Deleted
    Halloween isn't really a thing in my country, we already have a christian holiday for kids to go around houses to collect candy. Same thing can be said about the american version of Christmas basically, we already have a different christian/germanic holiday in december to give kids presents.

The only reason you'll see some minor halloween things over here is due to some shops thinking to cash in on the american holiday. But the vast majority of people won't be interested in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in an apartment, and nobody came trick or treating the last 2 years, so I doubt they will this year. I'll probably just leave my balcony window open, have weird lights on and play loud spooky music for a few hours. Unless I find a halloween party or something.

I'm goingt o be Miley cyrus

10+ Year Old Account
    you will give me nightmares. Planning on going as Venom
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

I'm going as a human candy dispenser.

I might go to work dressed up as Clark Kent hehe

Suave Vampire for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    I'v been growing my beard out to go as a Viking/barbarian with real facial hair. got a Viking helmet made out of metal so its pretty dope. need to get a bunch of furs and a weapon or two n I'm in business.
    This sounds awesome. Time to make a Home Depot run for a weapon, I guess?

OT: I probably won't be dressing as anything, but I usually have a little event with some friends where we get together to watch horror movies and stuff on Halloween. I also usually keep a bag of those little Snicker's bars or something similar laying around on the off chance that some trick-or-treaters show up.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i do like this time of year because of all the classic tv specials. i love watching charlie brown and the great pumpkin and garfields halloween adventure. i used to watch them as a kid and it just sort of become tradition to watch them with my family every year. i think abc family also plays a lot of halloween specials/movies. they generally play all (or at least all the ones they can due to licensing) harry potter movies which i find entertaining, as well as other memorable halloween movies, ernest scared stupid, hocus pocus. etc. etc.

im also fond of christmas specials they play in december. all the old classic christmas movies like rudolph the red nosed reindeer, frosty the snowman and jack frost, as well as some of the newer ones like polar express and a miser bros. christmas. they were all favorites of my dad and i watched them with him every chance i got so it was quite special.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am making several pumpkin designs this year. I been toying with several funny but scary-ish patterns and designs but I am going to really enjoy it. Also means there will be alot of pumpkin innards to eat. So I am going to give that to my mom who will probably make loads of pumpkin dishes. Pumpkin Jam, Pie and Cake, all pretty fun.

considering I m from the Uk, we here dont celebrate it as wildly and as well as America (wish we did) but for the last few years we been trying to make a big deal out of it and hopeful other will follow suit in time... so far no progress.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Last year i played a trick on the kids who came to my house for candy. My wife left a bowl of Candy for kids to give out while she went out with our neighbors with our son and their kids since the year before I got to take my son while she stayed behind. So to compensate for me being stuck home, I took the candy, and turned off the porch light so kids wouldn't come. But they DID still come. So I improvised and gave out Ice Cubes into their bags with the porch light off. To their knowledge all they heard was a "plunk" in their bags like candy bars and they went on their happy way.

Trick or Treat!

Basement Wizard Extraordinaire!

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't celebrate Hallowen here... (there are some party with Hallowen theme but you don't really need a costumes)

I wanted to cosplay/dress up for halloween as Itachi Uchiha, but I'm 6'5 and he was a little guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================