Deleted

Resto shaman.... Mastery Haste or Crit?

Hi all i'm doing 25 man SoO with other 2 shammy heals and the other 2 go on haste > crit and me going on Mastery > Haste ...
    I was an haste sciaman too but when heal need the most i'm 1° on recount on that fight i'm only 10/14
    What do u think?

I'd say drop as much mastery as you can. The other secondary stats will come out much stronger atleast in my experience. Going for a haste breakpoint and then crit will most likely be the best bet, especially for normal. We have a decent amount of base mastery as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thiukega View Post
    Hi all i'm doing 25 man SoO with other 2 shammy heals and the other 2 go on haste > crit and me going on Mastery > Haste ...
    I was an haste sciaman too but when heal need the most i'm 1° on recount on that fight i'm only 10/14
    What do u think?
    3 shaman healers for 25 man not overkill?

Our mastery is only crap if you heal with discos and Holy paladins, that being said crit and haste are more beneficial in terms of extra ticks or more ancestral awakening/resurgence procs or generally big ass cirts, 460k GHW crits, drool!
    “I’m like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to shit.”

i play hast then crit i went for the 40% break point like 10945 or summin then crit with reforging as much mastery out as i can i can and still have just over 50% raid buffed that gives me 45% mastery 22% crit and 51% mastery which lets me keep casting throw out the fight.