Is it worth coming back?

A couple months ago, before Siege of Org. My girl friend and I quit playing. We have jumped from game to game, currently playing FFXIV . The game is great, don't get me wrong, but laggy as all hell. I'm not much of a Raider or PvPer but I love dungeon crawling and RPing. Is it worth coming back, and if so, any recommendations on servers? Thanks for your time

It's not worth coming (going) back.

Deleted
    Personally I think it's worth coming back. Timeless Isle can be fun and the new raid is quite cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivaticus View Post
    A couple months ago, before Siege of Org. My girl friend and I quit playing. We have jumped from game to game, currently playing FFXIV . The game is great, don't get me wrong, but laggy as all hell. I'm not much of a Raider or PvPer but I love dungeon crawling and RPing. Is it worth coming back, and if so, any recommendations on servers? Thanks for your time
    I think that the current expansion is incredibly weak RP / lore wise.
    If you return you could perhaps have fun with raids or PvP (doubtful),
    but having fun with RP seems hard to me.
    Unless you like to pretend you are a sha-inflicted-warlock-panda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds to me like RP servers would be best if you came back.
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I quit right before siege as well. My wife has debated coming back, but she's not a raider... and she hates that PvP is no longer a single server competition (years ago it wasn't battlegroups). What would she do besides grind dailies and roll alts?

The game's raid/pvp-centric at max level. Until they finally move passed faction grind for non-raiding experience, I don't see it worth coming back, unless you're willing to become a raider.

If you two dig dungeons, check out EQ2. I hear their new expac's going to add 9 new high level dungeons. It won't be as pretty as FF14; but it won't be as laggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did you quit in the first place? Apart from the new raid and pvp changes the game hasn't changed I think? I haven't played in a couple of months either but I'll be back soon.
    Then again, I enjoy bg's and farming old raids for mounts etc

The best thing you can do is ask for a scroll of resurrection, there is a sticky at the top of general WOW discussion you can use, and find out for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivaticus View Post
    currently playing FFXIV . The game is great, don't get me wrong, but laggy as all hell.
    Weird , my co-worker just told me a couple of hours ago, he quit for Final after he play on the Timeless Isle stuff, wich he hate, now he's bugging me to go play Final with him and another co-worker. And frankly, I'm tempted, because I hate the way the direction is taking with Timeless Isle