Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Timeless 500 bloody coin achimvent+mount!

So thnx to help of peeps on my server, and the help of those who didn't want 2! Got this done on a pve server. Heres my video of my fun time getting it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooPQR...ature=youtu.be Enjoy it is somewhat long, but near end is ofc me having an RP moment and getting final 10 coins. Kneel b4 Zod!

thanks scilla and especially the french connection for being so easy to kill.

Gratz now get 1500 more to get the title

Clicking dude? Seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    Clicking dude? Seriously?
    not this again, Clicking is as good as keybinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Not this again, clicking is NO WHERE AS FAST AS KEYBINDING.

I can do it too except mine is based on math and stuff.

Edit: Gratz on your mount but the video is painful to watch. Get video of you running on your mount and stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    FFS guys. STOP.

This is not a damn thread about clicking vs keybinding. Take it somewhere else.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Who cares whether s/he clicks or keybind. Its player pref. If you dont like clickers there is no reason to bash them over something they feel more comfortable doing. Here is a idea for you. put your hands together then have 1 thumb over the other (the way you would normally do it), Then do it the other way around. It feels unnatural to have it like that and that is the way clickers feel to keybinding. Deal with it and how they play.

OT: Gratz on mount. And Gratz on a PvE server. I never saw the interest in the mount i thought it was ugly... But gratz anywho
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Deleted
    Going to post a warning here now. This thread is about discussion his achievement in getting the mount on a PVE server. NOT about clicking or using binds. Doing this will be awarded with an infraction from now on.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol thnx all for grats, and yes on a PVE server this is not an ez thing do to. It's a way to tick off a lot of friends and make new enemies. Litterly having that many for mount is insane. Yes im going for title currently almost 700><. Been a lot slower since I've gotten mount.

Congrats, but that mount is ... meh...
    Anyway, I think you`ve build up a name on that realm, with all the ganking.

I am at around 150 which I`ve done purely solo because they are only awareded on KB.
    Pitty such a great achievement gives only a mount, and the 2k one gives a clumsy title (resembles with the midsummer one afaik, flame keeper, fire watcher...bleh)
    It would have been nice to have it called either :
    Archiereus
    Oathguard
    Blazebinder or the best of the previous achievements "Kilnmaster"
    Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol yes, the rep I gained from this is actually odd. Some long friends are not enemies. Old enemies are friends, and tons and tons of haters and ticked off Peeps Totally at the whole Zod RP thing I have created, though its funny when I log on and jump on isle peeps start spamming Kneel b4 Zod, or LFM to hunt Zod, best is rare zod spotted near X. KB is really stupid imo, on pve server getting peeps to flag alone sucks. Top of that yes title is no where near as good as it could be.

Gz, now just X more coins. Imo this achievement should be changed to give to HKs instead of just KBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Haha omg, signature material almost..

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Gz, now just X more coins. Imo this achievement should be changed to give to HKs instead of just KBs.

Haha omg, signature material almost..
    You got that right

building up to this! get around 10 a day on my rogue can't wait!

Deleted
    I'd do it, but the mount isn't distinctive enough to justify the time invested.

Grats, this on a PVE server is pretty amazing. Been on a few while CRZ one thing or another and couldn't fine anyone to kill.

I need another 998 before i can stop!