Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockJack View Post
    I like the idea of quest items for xmog stuff that matches your race!
    I always wondered why Blizzard showed Tauren with logs as their weapons but I never could get one. It make me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    One-handed pistols and crossbows.
    Lots of this, plus flails.

I still think warglaives are a type of sword, just like tonfa are a type of club (which is a type of mace). That said, the same logic could be applied to say that daggers are swords, so for the sake of argument, I will ignore similarities.

Glaives (I guess)
    Short Spear (1h - think 300)
    Flails
    Shields - these need to be made into a proper weapon with an appropriate shield bash. There is no reason not to give them an auto attack and treat it as dual wielding.

Floating knives for casters. Works like wands. Stays floating while sheathed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Would like more Dragon Soul Deathwing Weapons-esque Effects on Weapons instead lame +xx Stats +1 Gem Socket.

For Models, I would like to see some new creative Ideas beyond traditional Weapons. It's a fantasy game after all so where is stuff like whip-swords

[IMG]snip[/IMG]

or other innovative weapon models. Chainsaws or whatever.
    The word you're looking for is chain-link swords. Also, I wouldn't mind having some of those. It might actually give some cool animations to 1-Handed melee classes like Dual Wield DKs, Rogues and Shaman. Sadly, most, if not all, chain-link swords are 1 handed.

More Halberds would be nice. With my new polearm I noticed a severe lack in Transmog options for it.

Whip is the only real weapon type not represented in wow that I know of.

Whips -

Maybe you could consider Lance a type, but its bascially a type of polearm.
    Lance -
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    What new weapon types would you like to see? (Ie, throwing spades)
    scrub buster. shape of a vacuum cleaner. instantly sucks up player performing sub par in raid instance bags them up and you can thow them out the door with the rest of the trash.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

One-handed pistols
    Dual Wielding Pistols would rock.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Whip is the only real weapon type not represented in wow that I know of.

Whips -

Maybe you could consider Lance a type, but its bascially a type of polearm.
    Lance -
    lance is not in the neighborhood of pole arm, which was basically a very long handled two handed axe.

lance was a heavy spear that was ONLY ever used from horseback as it would be too cumbersome used from foot.

being able to fight mounted in open areas would be cool. THEN lance would be a reasonable request.

Deleted
    More of an emphasis on shields for tanks that use 'em - that and 1hand flails/spears etc sounds good. But mostly an emphasis on shields.

and then I'd like more proper shields - big tanky ones. not weird ones looking like a trash can cover that someone puked on

Stormslashers. Half dagger, half typhoon, when equipped it summons a thunderstorm that kills everything including the user. jk, I'd like to see pistols, along with a pistol using class

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

Deleted
    nunchuks ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    More of an emphasis on shields for tanks that use 'em - that and 1hand flails/spears etc sounds good. But mostly an emphasis on shields.

and then I'd like more proper shields - big tanky ones. not weird ones looking like a trash can cover that someone puked on
    or how about at least shields that would not leave you tangled up in your opponent's weapon and afterwards useless for the entire fight. I mean come on, have you looked at some of the shield designs? Just look at the shield off Nazgrim. It is a shield tangler's wet dream.

It would be cool to see some combo types... like "Fist/Sword"

Maybe this is the same as a Glaive?

Quote Originally Posted by zolok2.0 View Post
    Stormslashers. Half dagger, half typhoon, when equipped it summons a thunderstorm that kills everything including the user. jk, I'd like to see pistols, along with a pistol using class
    there are already a few pistol/mini crossbows in game available to hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nunchucks? would be cool for monks

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    2hd caster swords; with the addition to having mages & warlocks (perhaps a few others) being able to wield them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbergrape View Post
    halberd /10

again. an already in game item.

Deleted
    I want a fist weapon that looks like Asa Akira