Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    congratz awesome progress.

Congratulations! Could I now bother you guys to list the difficulty order for the heroic bosses in 10 man?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

congratulations to both Depraved, and Sanitas.

No US first 10 man H Garrosh yet

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Congratulations!

Question time: was there a unnoted hotfix or just that extra lockout of gear? (im assuming the latter)
    Nothing was hotfixed. The gear helped a lot, but we had some really close attempts last Tuesday already. If we had now last week's gear, I'm sure we'd get the kill this week. Having us and Sanitas kill the boss so close to each other was purely a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Congratulations! Could I now bother you guys to list the difficulty order for the heroic bosses in 10 man?
    This isn't anything that applies to everyone, but personally for me it goes like this.

Immerseus = Fallen Protectors = Sha of Pride > Norushen = Galakras > Iron Juggernaut = General Nazgrim > Malkorok = Dark Shaman > Spoils > Thok > Siegecrafter > Paragons > Garrosh

I'm kinda unsure about Siegecrafter's and Paragons' order because the difficulty of the fights are different. It's hard to say which one is harder but I felt like they're not equal in difficulty either. Note that everything up to Nazgrim is really close to each other in difficulty. Let's call that tier 1. Then the 2nd tier is from Malkorok to Thok and then lastly the 3rd is from Siegecrafter to Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd much rather prefer the community care about the 2nd, and 3rd kill in addition to the first on a given raid size an difficulty level. I know everyone is vying for world first of their bracket, but I think people would be much more interested in hard core raiding if their efforts were recognized rather than the community shrugging off anything that isn't a first kill.

Anyways, just my two cents. Congrats to depraved and Sanitas!!
    just like during olympics only gold matters here the same only world first matters - they may be amazing players with mad skills nobody is denying them this but its not world first so //shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    This isn't anything that applies to everyone, but personally for me it goes like this.

Immerseus = Fallen Protectors = Sha of Pride > Norushen = Galakras > Iron Juggernaut = General Nazgrim > Malkorok = Dark Shaman > Spoils > Thok > Siegecrafter > Paragons > Garrosh

I'm kinda unsure about Siegecrafter's and Paragons' order because the difficulty of the fights are different. It's hard to say which one is harder but I felt like they're not equal in difficulty either. Note that everything up to Nazgrim is really close to each other in difficulty. Let's call that tier 1. Then the 2nd tier is from Malkorok to Thok and then lastly the 3rd is from Siegecrafter to Garrosh.
    Would I be right in assuming that's all or mostly from the perspective of a ranged dps?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    just like during olympics only gold matters here the same only world first matters - they may be amazing players with mad skills nobody is denying them this but its not world first so //shrug
    Except for the fact that in the Olympics people tend to follow their country regardless of who places and who does not even place. This is kind of my point though. Don't you think the community and the challenge would be much better if the random people who only cared about which guild killed a boss first actually recognized others and their achievements.

There is a reason why in the Olympics or any other form of professional competition that the competitors at the highest level give praise to all of their competition. They are the only ones that truly understand all the hard work that is put in during these times.

why is everyone so bitchy on the forums lately? Someone accomplished something and deserves grats, get over it.

There is no need to post a thread for every guild that kills Garrosh on Heroic. If you want to discuss something about their raid comp or strategy, please create another thread for that purpose. Thanks.