Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Congrats Depraved/Sanitas!

Apparently both Depraved and Sanitas (in that order) killed H-Garrosh 10 man in the past 3 hours, according to WoWProgress.

Congrats to both of them....and let's see that video Paragon!

Deleted
    You don't need to create a thread to congratulate every guild that kills Garrosh.

Deleted
    Gz to both of them scandinavians!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Gz to both of them scandinavians, and why not a thread?
    Cause it's like a week later and most don't care about 10 mans anyway. Obviously Method doesn't think so either.

Congratulations!

Question time: was there a unnoted hotfix or just that extra lockout of gear? (im assuming the latter)

It's the 2nd and 3rd 10 man heroic kills of the boss, and it means there might be a 10 man video soon. I did debate making the thread, but I went for it.

I think it's just gear, btw.

Sanitas 2 healed it. So did depraved. More geared, more dps. Paragon onehealed it to meet dps requirement prolly.

Prolly? Thanks for the insight. I thought they 1 healed for shits and giggles.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

is there really going to be a thread everytime some guild clears it? this is getting old.

Thanks guys. Able to breath and sleep at last ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderPussy View Post
    Prolly? Thanks for the insight. I thought they 1 healed for shits and giggles.
    According to the manaflask interview it was possible for them to do it 2 healing as well. but it was more reliable with 1 healing.

Deleted
    If you don't care about the first kills on bosses you don't really have to enter the threads..

But yeah huge congratulations to Sanitas and Depraved Can't wait for the 10 man videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    If you don't care about the first kills on bosses you don't really have to enter the threads..

But yeah huge congratulations to Sanitas and Depraved Can't wait for the 10 man videos!
    this isnt a first kill....it isnt even a top 5

Quote Originally Posted by Caesonia View Post
    this isnt a first kill....it isnt even a top 5
    Here we go again, inb4 asia arguement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Here we go again, inb4 asia arguement.
    asia? i was talking about method paragon blood legion etc etc

10m / 25m seperate races IMO and it doesn't change the here we go again point.
    Lets just drop it here.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd much rather prefer the community care about the 2nd, and 3rd kill in addition to the first on a given raid size an difficulty level. I know everyone is vying for world first of their bracket, but I think people would be much more interested in hard core raiding if their efforts were recognized rather than the community shrugging off anything that isn't a first kill.

Anyways, just my two cents. Congrats to depraved and Sanitas!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seperate races.

Grats Depraved & Sanitas, enjoy your rest!

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Seperate races.

Grats Depraved & Sanitas, enjoy your rest!
    paragon is 10 man main one i was refering to, grats non the less just dont see the point of a thread for non firsts but whatever

paragon is 10 man main one i was refering to, grats non the less just dont see the point of a thread for non firsts but whatever
    If thats what you were refering to why state, it isnt even a top 5? /flogic.
    And I dont see the point of making another thread if the worlds first thread was still open but its not so.