Thread: Modded Oqueue

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Modded Oqueue

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-10-26 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Link removed, see my post further down.

Andddd the addon is ruined, took longer than expected to be honest!

Deleted
    it allows you to fake your stats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Not really. Anyone who seriously cares about any of those stats will end up armorying the person anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I am now iLVL 545! Well, I'm sure we will hear from Tiny soon aboot this.

Openraid is much more reliable for crossrealm pugs anyway.

Can't say I've ever actually payed attention to any of those stats before unless it has held me from joining a group, which happens rarely. When it does, I don't try to find a way around it. I just move on to one of the many other groups available.

I wish I knew what this picture showed me
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Lol not quite. If you knew where to look, you'd know that this has been going on for every single update to oQueue for... Probably almost a year now. Just that this is the first time it's spread onto mainstream sites like mmo-champion... At least, the first time that I've heard or seen of it.

Deleted
    Surprised people weren't aware that you could have done this since the addon release just editing the files.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it allows you to fake your stats?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    See above quote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Openraid is much more reliable for crossrealm pugs anyway.
    noone uses openraid in EU

Deleted
    oQueue source files are published as All Rights Reserved, with the following inline information:
    Code:
    @copyright  Solid ICE Technologies
                  this file may be distributed so long as it remains unaltered
                  if this file is posted to a web site, credit must be given to me along with a link to my web page
                  no code in this file may be used in other works without expressed permission
    As such, I'm afraid I cannot allow redistribution of a modified version of oQueue source code here. This thread will remain open for discussion purposes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    basically the panel on the right is the modded bit, it allows you to enter your own custom stats to trick the addon and let you join groups you wouldn't usually be able to join. so say you had 510ilvl and theres a flex group requiring 520, you could type 522 in there and it will let you join.

that's what it looks like anyway.
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2013-10-26 at 03:14 PM.

Yes, this has been going on since the beginning. Every new release is modded after a day or two. Not sure how you can really stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    any modifications of addon files is an exploit and grounds for global ban. and yes, it's visible.

be aware

10+ Year Old Account
    Except you've banned less than 10 people and there are at least 5 people that have been using this in my guild - just didn't have a link before.

10+ Year Old Account
    just because i haven't pulled the trigger doesn't mean i don't have the btags

10+ Year Old Account
    And 'lo, the great Author spoke on high, carrying aloft his mighty hammer. A hammer spoken of in legends. A hammer so mighty that it could fell the scourge that washed across the land. And though they acted as human, they took part in their lock rocks, and supped of the offered mead and bacon, they too would know fear. Their unblinking lines would be smashed beneath the mighty Hammer of Ban. And all were happy. The merciless banning ended their reign, and the players were happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    ./facepalm