Vuhdu is what I use.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Vuhdu is what I use.
    are you an resto druid ? =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    The main ones are pretty much comparable. It comes down to a personal preference and flavor feel really.

I used Healbot for a long time, but transitioned to Vuhdu in 5.0 It's leaps and bounds better, at least in my opinions. Grid and Healbot are still fine options, but I'd agree with NightZero, and recommend Vuhdu.

Former R Druid main, and he's still my main alt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DestroDoc View Post
    The main ones are pretty much comparable. It comes down to a personal preference and flavor feel really.

I used Healbot for a long time, but transitioned to Vuhdu in 5.0 It's leaps and bounds better, at least in my opinions. Grid and Healbot are still fine options, but I'd agree with NightZero, and recommend Vuhdu.

Former R Druid main, and he's still my main alt.
    Well im, downloading it now, and i will try it!
    Thanks for the tips guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I use Vuhdu on all my healers Druid, Shaman, Priest, and Pally

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I love Vuhdo for my resto druid, both because he's a troll and because it has easy HoT management. Keeps track of Lifebloom stacks, Rejuv HoT, Regrowth HoT, Wild Growth for each target affected, and even makes for easy debuff management by changing the color of the affected players.
    Well i have one problem, i cant really seem how to cast Swiftmend with Vuhdo...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krustan View Post
    Well i have one problem, i cant really seem how to cast Swiftmend with Vuhdo...
    Why not? You get to choose the spells that you cast based on modifier/click, so just set it up with an easy-to-remember click. Mine is Shift-middle mouse button.

Deleted
    vuhdo rhis addon was designed for druids at the start it still is the best but its good for all classes a mega big config but go step by step and you'll get there

Deleted
    Vuhdo and Weak Auras is something I'd suggest.

Here's a link to a kill video, where you can see our Resto Druid's UI. He's using ElvUI, Vuhdo and Weak Auras as the main add-ons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHKAA...gOU7F8-A7TGbrA
    Last edited by mmoc3a262a3a21; 2013-10-13 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Forgot the link durp

Get Vuhdo. But remember to go through all the option pages with "/vuhdo opt" to get the setup that suits you best.