Deleted

Well, I would like to say it's been fun...

What the fuck are you thinking blizzard? Just when I thought hunters couldn't get any worse I end up in a 2v2 arena match against one. Me being a shadow priest with a healer against a hunter and a healer I thought to myself... "well this actually is one of the comps that shadow priests do well against!", until he pulls out his goat pet and I end up having 50% slowed casting speed FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE FIGHT! It's hard enough killing the pet with 50% slowed casting let alone doing any serious damage, yet I managed to do it a few times, only for the hunter to deterrence and revive it again. Honestly, PvP is broken now more than ever. Unsubbing from WoW and going to wait for WildStar to come out. Not even gonna tell you to fix it, I'm done waiting for you to fix your game, bye!

Edit: Yes I know Stompys ability is only supposed to slow player casting speed by 25% (which is still fucking over powered by the way) but atm it is slowing player casting speed by 50%.
    Last edited by mmocea4de7194f; 2013-10-17 at 03:58 PM.

To say Blizzard doesn't read these forums wouldn't be 100% correct, but, they barely read these forums. You might want to try the actual official WoW forums. Or just quit quietly and move on.
    Last edited by Spiralphoenix; 2013-10-15 at 06:26 PM.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Lir View Post
    Seriously, lock this thread, ban my account, IDC! As long as this f***ing thread gets some f***ing attention.

What the f**k are you thinking blizzard, just when I thought hunters couldn't get any worse I end up in a 2v2 arena match against one. Me being a shadow priest with a healer against a hunter and a healer I thought well this actually is one of the comps that shadow priests do well against, until he pulls out his goat pet and I end up having 50% slowed casting speed FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE FIGHT! It's hard enough killing the pet with 50% slowed casting let alone doing any serious damage, yet i managed to do it a few times, only for the hunter to deterrance and revive it again. Honestly, PvP is broken now more than ever. Unsubbing from WoW and going to wait for WildStar to come out. Not even gonna tell you to fix it, I'm done waiting for you to fix your game, bye!
    That's why you do what Blizzard wants and re-roll a Hunter. Fixes the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    WoW would be a great game if it weren't an MMO.

Barking up the wrong tree well in this case forums. Get over hunters being good in pvp . It's the only expansion were hunters have been pretty "dominant". I don't even pvp.

Seriously, lock this thread, ban my account, IDC! As long as this f***ing thread gets some f***ing attention.

What the f**k are you thinking blizzard, just when I thought hunters couldn't get any worse I end up in a 2v2 arena match against one. Me being a shadow priest with a healer against a hunter and a healer I thought well this actually is one of the comps that shadow priests do well against, until he pulls out his goat pet and I end up having 50% slowed casting speed FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE FIGHT! It's hard enough killing the pet with 50% slowed casting let alone doing any serious damage, yet i managed to do it a few times, only for the hunter to deterrance and revive it again. Honestly, PvP is broken now more than ever. Unsubbing from WoW and going to wait for WildStar to come out. Not even gonna tell you to fix it, I'm done waiting for you to fix your game, bye!
    1. You misread the tool-tip. It is 25% slowed casting against players.

2. You killed the hunter pet and got him to waste deterrence to revive pet and still couldnt kill him?

3. You think playing 2s is balanced?

4. Looks to me like a learn to play issue.

5. Your name is Lir which = Liar.

I sense much anger in this one.

By the way, Hunters need buffs. L2P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjeff View Post

2. You killed the hunter pet and got him to waste deterrence to revive pet and still couldnt kill him?

Pretty much this. Sounds like a bad player got out played in the "red headed step child" arenas. Get over it bro.

you can still kick hunter res pet while deterrence is up. so yeah 100% L2P issue

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes... let the butthurt flow

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I wasn't surprised when I saw the topic and guessed this topic was all about PvP.

Oh well, I guess it's rough times in the battlefield of World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    To say Blizzard doesn't read these forums wouldn't be 100% correct, but, they barely read these forums. You might want to try the actual official WoW forums. Or just quit quietly and move on.
    Silly silly person.

Deleted

1. The tool-tip is wrong, it is supposed to be 25% on player targets, but it is actually 50%, so it's bugged.

2. My casting speed was slowed by 50% for 100% of the arena fight and he had a holy paladin as his partner

3. No, 2's has never been balanced, but it's never been this unbalanced

4. I know how to play, thanks

5. Lir doesn't mean liar, fact

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    I sense much anger in this one.

By the way, Hunters need buffs. L2P.

Deleted
    2s is so broken it's not even funny. I feel your anger, OP. I'd honestly suggest trying to do 3s and just stick to doing that with friends. More balanced and games don't last 15mins!

10/10 would like more buffs.

The tears are positively delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshot View Post
    The tears are positively delicious.
    Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Delete the hunter class, problem solved

I am Rogue - Play Free Online Games