Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by swaylol View Post
    Thank you very much for this new information. I have one question, if my latency is around 125ish, and I'm at 18,200 haste would it be beneficial for me going towards lower haste break-points (dp+3 14,873)? Using a casting addon like genosis, I've noticed when casting my latency seems to be around 100+ all the time.
    gnosis is really inaccurate when it comes to latency measuring in general. at least it is for me.

Deleted
    in my opinion it depends a bit on the fight... more movement makes fdcl stronger which favors crit. if you go better with mfi you'll want more mastery. its personal preferance also. so you can use a mix of crit and mastery if you really want to cover both..

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I'd rather put them on treadmill.tv rofl.
    wowwwwww, i see how it is!

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

I'd rather put them on treadmill.tv rofl.
    Let's see you on Twitch, there keyboard toughy

Quote Originally Posted by Spinalcrack View Post
    Let's see you on Twitch, there keyboard toughy

Quuuuuite sure this can't stream.

Can link you pictures tho. If there's one thing in my life I'm proud of, it's my looks. Aside of my SP skills ofc (jk, if my friends were aware I spend 5h a day playing games I'd have to be ashamed of myself rofl).
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Can link you pictures tho. If there's one thing in my life I'm proud of, it's my looks. Aside of my SP skills ofc (jk, if my friends were aware I spend 5h a day playing games I'd have to be ashamed of myself rofl).
    I think I may have found it:

I will flay your mind.

i really can't imagine not going for heavy crit as long as you have 4 piece and/or amp. perhaps there is some amount of increased dps when going heavy haste when you never have to interrupt your insanity burns due to mechanics or SWD snipes on adds, just to pack in a few extra insanity mastery proc rolls, but the amount of offhealing you gain from amp w/ heavy crit chance is pretty significant - or at least that's been my experience thusfar.

Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    So, here's what's going on with secondary stats and gearing:

1. Get T16 4P. If you don't, Mastery > Crit.
    2. Be hitcapped (Expertise gems, Spirit gems, whatever).
    3. Pick a Haste breakpoint between DP+3 (14873) and GCD cap (18215) and get to it.
    4. Do whatever you want.

Our secondary stats are all scaling roughly the same right now once you meet 1 -> 3 in the list above. Going for crit over mastery or haste over crit or...etc. doesn't matter and stacking too much of one over another is going to result in lower DPS. There is an argument to be made, however, for high skillcap players with LOW latency to go to GCD cap because they will be able to execute at a higher level. Crit is slightly ahead in single target, Mastery is slightly ahead in multi target.
    So the thing I have been wondering watching all of this is... how much difference are people seeing going Mastery > Crit vs Crit > Mastery? Does it vary depending on what fights/modes you are doing? Is there any benefit to trying to keep mastery/crit more equal? Sorry if you've talked about these things somewhere Twin, just random things I wonder about

C- ! You poor thing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    So, here's what's going on with secondary stats and gearing:

1. Get T16 4P. If you don't, Mastery > Crit.
    2. Be hitcapped (Expertise gems, Spirit gems, whatever).
    3. Pick a Haste breakpoint between DP+3 (14873) and GCD cap (18215) and get to it.
    4. Do whatever you want.

Our secondary stats are all scaling roughly the same right now once you meet 1 -> 3 in the list above. Going for crit over mastery or haste over crit or...etc. doesn't matter and stacking too much of one over another is going to result in lower DPS. There is an argument to be made, however, for high skillcap players with LOW latency to go to GCD cap because they will be able to execute at a higher level. Crit is slightly ahead in single target, Mastery is slightly ahead in multi target.
    So the thing I have been wondering watching all of this is... how much difference are people seeing going Mastery > Crit vs Crit > Mastery? Does it vary depending on what fights/modes you are doing? Is there any benefit to trying to keep mastery/crit more equal? Sorry if you've talked about these things somewhere Twin, just random things I wonder about

C- ! You poor thing

Quuuuuite sure this can't stream.

Hey you have my toaster. Also pics plz.