Page 1 of 38
... LastLast
    Deleted

Funniest victory you've ever had?

I want to see someone top what I just experienced.. this was hilarious.

So the arena match was pretty 50/50, I had 5hp left, he had 3, I had a few minions up he had about five, it was the end of my turn, the start of his.

He's a Shaman, I'm a rogue.

He lays Deathwing. Look up the stats for Deathwing card........

12/12 that destroys all cards in game and removes his hand, to put Deathwing in game.

This pretty much farked me.

I had a few cards left... Just a few minions that I couldn't attack with which meant at the end of my turn he could end me, so I managed to do 2 damage with Rogue dagger... left him on 1hp, and put a random card down on the stage...

ALL this smartarse had to do, was use deathwing on my rogue and kill me...

Did he? No no, He decided to... wait for it... use hex on my minion!!!!!!

GG.

So what's your funniest victory?

Deleted
    the other player had 13 life left ( i 3 ). at this point i had a pyroblast on my hand which deals 10 dmg andhad the secret card aktive, when he summons a minion , i'll get a copy of this monster.

I saw myself lose the game, but the he used malygos ( + spell dmg ), so my pyroblast did 15 dmg and more or less he defeated himself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    the other player had 13 life left ( i 3 ). at this point i had a pyroblast on my hand which deals 10 dmg andhad the secret card aktive, when he summons a minion , i'll get a copy of this monster.

I saw myself lose the game, but the he used malygos ( + spell dmg ), so my pyroblast did 15 dmg and more or less he defeated himself
    Hahaha brilliant

I had a similar thing happen to me, but I think he sheeped his minion or something really awful.

I think my favorite win so far though was I had 2 Defias Ringleaders and 3 Defias Bandit's from one of the Ringleader's being Shadow Stepped. The other Rogue then vanished the field, allowing me to have 2 Ringleaders and 5 Bandit's.

Let's just say there was a lot of beating it going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just told the story (partly) in another thread, but I'll give the full version here.

I was trying to eek out 2 wins on my Shaman Murloc deck for a daily. So I was playing a Mage, and I could see that I pretty much had him when I had a few Murlocs up and I played a Frostwolf Warlord that became an 8/8. That was, I had him untill he polymorphed my 8/8. Crap. My turn starts and, oh fortuitous joy, I draw Bloodlust. So that secured my win anyway. The funny thing about it? I made sure I kept the killing blow for the Bloodlusted 4/1 Sheep he helped me make.

Down to 3 life against 28 with my paladin and still won and not even a health card used.

Incredible but true.

That being said, the longer I play the longer I see people with incredible card combos already.

Surely the fun of winning 40-50% of the battles in "open" is quiclky turining against my odds.

I see MTGO maniacs incoming into my casual game play with games that hardly last 5 or 6 turns.

Don't like that trend.

No cards in hand, I win next turn unless he draws a taunt and he wins next turn IF he draws a taunt then this happened;

He casts fucking Gruul, and mark of the wilds it! I was like "fuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk"

Then I top deck my single naturalize which I hadn't seen the whole game LOL i was like "RIIIIIIIPPP". I've also had some pretty stupid losses, like the arena i was 7-2 in, I was GOING to win next turn against this guy if I played it safe, but I went in for the kill forgetting they had changed starfall so it doesn't hit the hero...he board clears next turn and comes back for the win. Fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep getting funny kills with my Shaman Stealth deck.

You can do silly things with a buffed Stranglethorn Tiger that he can't hit (because Stealth), especially if you Windfury the bastard after killing his tank with another minion. Hello, 11/5 attacking twice. Multiple games, he's pulled me back from a rout to a victory in a single round.

I think it's funny, because I honestly don't think they see it coming. It looks like they have decent board control, and I'm taking hits while they aren't, and then oh god, oh god, WTF, DEAD. There's no build-up, and unless you can see my hand or make a psychic guess, you don't really know it's coming.

Shaman V Priest.
    Had 3 health left- he had 20.
    Spent his last round killing all my monsters to troll me, Only left a searing totem.
    Pulled out a blood lust card, used in combination with 2 rock bitters and a windfury to double hit him for 10 to clutch win.

Deleted
    yesterday I was fighting Jaina, and I was left with 6 hp, then she cast fireball .... on herself hahaha, I ended her next turn. sorry

I've had one 3hp vs 28hp comeback (I played as a hunter, enemy was a paladin). He had barely any cards up, so he had to pop Guardian of Kings thus healing him for 2 health up to max of 30hp. This wasn't enough as I had hand full of beasts and stuff, slamming everything on board and for few rounds sacrificing beasts to build damage on my hyena. It was epic.

At the point of this picture, I had already won at the beginning of the round but I wanted to go for highest possible overkill I could so I kept smashing his minions down to buff the hyena: http://i.imgur.com/cp5kPIc.jpg

What really won the game for me was the mid-game board clearing through explosive shot, multishot and deadly shot. Followed by double buzzard beast spam to pull even more beasts from my deck along with houndmasters turned the tables for me. Luckily he did not either have or pulled Eye for an Eye during that burn, because I would've died to a single minion hit on his hero.
    Last edited by Jiigeri; 2013-10-12 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I keep getting funny kills with my Shaman Stealth deck.

You can do silly things with a buffed Stranglethorn Tiger that he can't hit (because Stealth), especially if you Windfury the bastard after killing his tank with another minion. Hello, 11/5 attacking twice. Multiple games, he's pulled me back from a rout to a victory in a single round.

I think it's funny, because I honestly don't think they see it coming. It looks like they have decent board control, and I'm taking hits while they aren't, and then oh god, oh god, WTF, DEAD. There's no build-up, and unless you can see my hand or make a psychic guess, you don't really know it's coming.
    You should consider the Ravenholdt Assassin, stealth with 7/5.

OT: Anything with the above combo. Or in Arena the other night, I was playing a Paladin deck and had Alexstrasza come up in my draft. It's an awesome feeling being behind then Alextrasza > Blessed Champion giving her 16 attack.

Also Gurubashi Berserker in a Warrior deck with Inner Rage, Rampage, Cruel Taskmaster and Charge to top it off. It's incredibly rare to get them all at once (at least for me >.>) but my god when it works...

2 matches...

1st was with me having 2 HP left as hunter, paladin had 28... I can't remember exactly but I somehow summoned 2 big minions and got him to 2 hp at the end, he nuked my minions and summoned like 4 mobs. Then he attacked me
    Needless to say I had a secret that deals 2 damage to all enemy characters and I actually won, epic moment.

2nd was I was priest level 1 against a hunter, match went quite fair and close then he summoned the golden gnome legendary... That summoned the invention that randomly turns a character into a 1/1 chicken. I didn't summon anything on my turn on purpose and he turned his own gnome into 1/1 chicken, fight went downhill for him from that point

Deleted
    Came on the forums to see if there was a place to post a fun game I just had, this will do lol.

28, 21 frothing berserker in the same game, got to hit with both. Click on image to enlarge.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvpness View Post
    I want to see someone top what I just experienced.. this was hilarious.

So the arena match was pretty 50/50, I had 5hp left, he had 3, I had a few minions up he had about five, it was the end of my turn, the start of his.

He's a Shaman, I'm a rogue.

He lays Deathwing. Look up the stats for Deathwing card........

12/12 that destroys all cards in game and removes his hand, to put Deathwing in game.

This pretty much farked me.

I had a few cards left... Just a few minions that I couldn't attack with which meant at the end of my turn he could end me, so I managed to do 2 damage with Rogue dagger... left him on 1hp, and put a random card down on the stage...

ALL this smartarse had to do, was use deathwing on my rogue and kill me...

Did he? No no, He decided to... wait for it... use hex on my minion!!!!!!

GG.

So what's your funniest victory?
    I won a Mage vs Mage game with a Fireblast for 1 damage. I had 4 health left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    Came on the forums to see if there was a place to post a fun game I just had, this will do lol.

28, 21 frothing berserker in the same game, got to hit with both. Click on image to enlarge.

[URL=http://imgur.com/wRmhJP7][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wURL]
    Hahaha! What the hell! This is why you always play with 2 Polymorph cards as a Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HavelTheRock View Post
    You should consider the Ravenholdt Assassin, stealth with 7/5.
    I dropped $20 on 15 packs at the outset, but I'm trying to not pay for anything else, so I mostly get the "free player" experience (those 15 packs basically catch me up to earlier beta players), rather than paying for constant arenas and boosters. I didn't get any, but once I do, they're definitely going in. I like the concept, but my deck isn't tuned perfectly. It'll get better.

Deleted
    lol I head epic win yesterday on Rexxar.
    I was fighting Garrosh, he was full hp + 10 armor and I was left with 5 hp, somehow I managed to score a win.
    top deck ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a rogue take herself out by attacking my minon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had Sylvanas on the field when my opponent played Deathwing which I then gained control of to end the game.

I was a mage, opponent was a priest. We both ended up being fatigued with no cards left and I was several HP above him. Since priest's hero power can heal for 2 and mage's hero power can attack for 1, I thought i was screwed but I still ended up winning. Nothing too special but I thought it was kinda of funny XD