Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I had a game yesterday mage vs mage. I was dominating him, in the last turns draw 1 card and played it. I Got the secret to copy a minion...He played archmage atonidas, and I had my hand with 3-4 1-3 mana spell, got like 3 fireballs and finished him off. Pretty funny for me.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just lost a game against a Mage, playing Hunter. He had 1 HP left.

In arena (first time) playing a hunter as a shaman, at 3 wins 1 loss. He's beating me down owning me, I was about to concede then remembered the thread I read earlier here. We're both pretty much out of cards and he's beating me down with his hero power. Then I drew ragnaros, this is how it ended

When I drew that card, the feelings inside me overwhelmed so much I screamed yay and woke my parents up.
    Last edited by -Skye; 2013-10-18 at 01:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Being at 2 hp against a mage, I had a healing totem and one or two other minions. The mage could not kill me because the healing totem just healed w/e he damage so then I used my sheep that he polyed and killed him with that. Getting killed by a sheep or chicken is one of the worst feelings you can have.(this was before the shaman nerf)
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

LOL ANOTHER GREAT GAME.

The board went from this;

to this;

http://puu.sh/4SLtB/1af891e313.jpg

I was pretty much semi-afk then I did this too, good feel.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-10-18 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Use large thumbnails when linking large pictures please
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    a match against a druid while i was a mage.

he kept laying down cards that didnt have much more than 3 health, basicly a low cost rush deck if you get my drift, so he keeps taking me down, while i simply use fireball around the minions so they dont have more than 2 health (i also didnt have minions of my own in my hand) at the point where i finaly have enough mana to flamestrike im already bellow 15 health or more and then wosh all his side of the board is gone, i start finaly laying down my cards, and the other guy is goin into desperation mode, hes just droppin all his stuff and buffing himself since i dint have a taunt card down.

he takes me down to 1 health and i shit you not, i get a taunt card wich then coupled with the minions and spells that i had on the board make him go from praticly 30 life to 0 in 2 turns. dude must have been ragging so hard after XD
    that happened to me, you sure it wasn't me? lol

Funniest victory was: a mage that got hit for 7 sudden death damage LOL. I had like 8 health he had 24 or so, I was warrior and my last cards were charge (got it after the senjin guy), execute (no minion left for him), and 3/1 charge and one 3/5 senjin tank. he poly'd the senjin and fireblasted it, I did 3 dmg with my charge guy and he fireblasted it. for the last turns after that, we were spamming our special (you still take damage if you have armor and your deck runs out)

http://s17.postimg.org/6ejs6m54v/lol.png

My fireball that was gonna kill the mage froze.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-10-18 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Use large thumbnails when linking large pictures, please

I play Shaman, and I was about to lose, had about 1-2 hp left. He had 4-5 minions out and could have killed me the turn before but decided to kill 2 totems i had out. Next turn I summoned a minion, rockbiter, bloodlust, and windfury(something like that). Took him from 30hp to 0. People underestimate the shaman burst late game. Its happened more than once, but that one was just funny since he could have ended it easily.

15+ Year Old Account
    There seriously needs to be a replay option for this game. I am in an arena run right now playing as a shaman. My last opponent was a priest.
    Turn 1: I play a Leper Gnome and my opponent passes

Turn 2: I play a totem and attack with my 2/1 and my opponent plays Millhouse Manastorm (2 mana cost 4/4 legendary minion that makes your opponents spells free in their next turn)

Turn 3: I play my Raid Leader. I happen to have 2 Bloodlusts and a Windfury in my hand. My 2/1 becomes a 9/1 with Windfury. My totem is now a 7/1. I did 27 damage by turn 3.

Turn 4: I win

Quote Originally Posted by Bryzik View Post
    I play Shaman, and I was about to lose, had about 1-2 hp left. He had 4-5 minions out and could have killed me the turn before but decided to kill 2 totems i had out. Next turn I summoned a minion, rockbiter, bloodlust, and windfury(something like that). Took him from 30hp to 0. People underestimate the shaman burst late game. Its happened more than once, but that one was just funny since he could have ended it easily.
    its not that all people underestimate it, they just often run out of options to prevent it, sometimes because their deck cant handle it and sometimes simply because they didnt get the cards they needed. But yes, shaman burst, along with superbuffed priest minions are one of the highest threats, partially because on the already placed minion/s, you can combo all cards in one turn and just demolish enemy.

Turn 4...get Murloc'd literally perfect draw on start lol.

This just happened: http://puu.sh/4TVpT.jpg

And a few games before that: http://puu.sh/4TUK8.jpg

<3 faceless manipulators
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    that happened to me, you sure it wasn't me? lol

Funniest victory was: a mage that got hit for 7 sudden death damage LOL. I had like 8 health he had 24 or so, I was warrior and my last cards were charge (got it after the senjin guy), execute (no minion left for him), and 3/1 charge and one 3/5 senjin tank. he poly'd the senjin and fireblasted it, I did 3 dmg with my charge guy and he fireblasted it. for the last turns after that, we were spamming our special (you still take damage if you have armor and your deck runs out)
    that depends. was it a murloc rush deck?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a good match and had to come here to see/start a thread that's similar. This will do.

Was fighting a Pally, he kept trying to rush me instead of taking care of my minions and I had 2 clerics out for card pickup. Early game I got 2 divine spirits and 2 PW:shields along with a shattered sun cleric.

The entire game I was searching for my Lightspawn.. Even when I played it and had it on 9/9 he refused to attack any of my minions... next turn this happened.

Silly Pally.

EDIT:
    Okay just happened again against a Shaman. This is getting ridiculous, I know Priests can be easily countered but sometimes they are OP as shit. Luckily he had wasted both his hexes before I drew my Lightspawn.

Last edited by Brannax; 2013-10-19 at 08:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplifire_
    Trade chat on my server is acting out the end of Revenge of the Sith but with Arthas. "From my point of view the paladins are evil!"

Think I just got the most value out of the Spellbender card ever. Stuck it down randomly early on, and the Paladin I was playing against used blessing of kings on one of his late game minions, Spellbender activated and stole the buff, giving me just enough dmg to win next turn.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    I wonder how much all these people with Legendaries spend already on the game...

Let me guess ? 500 dollars ? Probably more ./... Since 2000+ cards is not nearly enough to own all these Legendaries.
    Considering you can craft it and buy packs from from gold that you earn just from playing, you don't have to spend a dime.

Mindcontrolling a minion with 31hit and hp after he used so many cards to buff it.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryzik View Post
    Walk us through how you did 30 dmg with 2(3 if coin) drop minion with charge with bloodlust and wf please...
    Last edited by Faladrath; 2013-10-20 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    that depends. was it a murloc rush deck?
    Don't honestly remember, I've had some pretty bad games all around against all kind of decks. My decks are basic since I don't have many cards but they are not horrible I just have one hell of a bad luck in drawing the good cards

My ID is Damax on hearthstone just like the forums on US, so if that meets the criteria it was me lol

Just played a mage. Turn one summoned Mirror Image. I summoned my hero power, mage kills it with its hero power. I summon Lorewalker Cho, which gives you every spell your opponent plays. I guess the mage wasn't thinking clearly cuz he/she then played a secret. LOL. Not only do I get a copy of the card but its not exactly a secret anymore Mage realizes when I notice he/she scans over my card and concedes. -.-