Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    And Danes can't still do RaF.. So many missed mounts as a mount farmer ;S

Must have the brew dog. I wonder if its the 10 years anniversary pet, or if its for next year's brewfest

Deleted
    sorry but that pic of the human riding a st bernard is just fucking rediculous seriously hope this isnt coming in game and is a very late/early april fools joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Bernard: "Pet Store","A mastiff bred for rescue, Bernard's bloodline is famous for having found and resuscitated many mountain travellers trapped beneath the snow... and then slobbering all over them."
    Abilities: Disruption, Bark, The Good Stuff, Avalanche, Tough n' Cuddly, and Call the Pack.
    Slobbering should be an ability for the Battle pet

Augh, when does this go live? I just got a friend to agree to start playing seriously the day before they announced the change. Will I get the new stuff if she doesn't pay for the account until after this stuff goes live?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    sorry but that pic of the human riding a st bernard is just fucking rediculous seriously hope this isnt coming in game and is a very late/early april fools joke
    that is a player made pic..

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is everyone mentioning WoW 10th anniversary? It's the 9th this year starting on Nov 18th.

Eww, that mounts looks horrible. I'll stick with the original hippogryphs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    WTF? Wow. I MADE that man. Did you even bother to read the content in my post, rather than just looking at the pic and going and complaining about it? Seriously. I blatantly said it was a bug with the mmo-champion model viewer that allowed me to do it, and I took a few screenshots for everyone else to see it too. Try learning to read in future. /facepalm.
    Last edited by ZaneBusby; 2013-10-13 at 12:05 AM.

sweet! more RAF mounts I can't obtain because laws!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Why is everyone mentioning WoW 10th anniversary? It's the 9th this year starting on Nov 18th.
    They always put in Next Years Anniversary put the current one. Just like they put in 9th before 8th last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh ... I want the St. Benard !

Deleted
    I just hope that, 5.4.1 patch is the last one. It`s time for the next Expansion after that. OK???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby View Post
    Ghost Gryphon is SoR not RaF. It's RaF getting the update in 5.4.1, not SoR. SoR just had a somewhat recent update, they won't be touching it for a little while now.
    Does that mean i have to release all of these blizzard employee hostages i have in my basement now? well shit...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    sweet! more RAF mounts I can't obtain because laws!
    Im curious what are these said laws as your country sounds like a right douche bag?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Have been tempted to RAF with myself at times... Too bad it's not available in Denmark, unless that changes in the near future... *shrug* Whatever, I'll get my 200th mount in the next expansion I bet.
    That's why I listed my country as the UK.

Um Claude buddy. You sure you got the build # correct ?

Cause I tried my PTR build downloader script for 17841 and come up with nothing.

Trying it with 17481 and I got data :P

Which makes more sense since the last live build is 17345 so 17481 presents not such a large jump

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Does that mean i have to release all of these blizzard employee hostages i have in my basement now? well shit...

- - - Updated - - -

Im curious what are these said laws as your country sounds like a right douche bag?
    The worst part is that you can't change your battle.net country anymore since they want to see your ID or drivers licence.

why they still posting about SoO, 5.4, 5.4.1... and do not tell anything about upcoming expansion?? (The Dark Below??)

Hi, is the Ptr already UP ? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Haribol View Post
    why they still posting about SoO, 5.4, 5.4.1... and do not tell anything about upcoming expansion?? (The Dark Below??)
    Because BlizzCon hasn't happened yet. Why would they use their biggest ace BEFORE their own Con?