Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't agree with that. I like the content. I enjoy our normal mode raid with my main and look forward to the heroic modes soon. I do usually like LFR and I have had winning streaks in the past. But there are times when it can get very frustrating when you're trying to gear up an alt and you seem to be blocked at every turn no matter how well you perform your role in the group.
    So your idea is to have Blizzard salve your frustrations by showering loot on people in bad groups? I can't agree with that, good play should be incentivised not bad play. My idea (which is also bad) would be to have loot chance reduced with every wipe. We'd see the kick function back in use then!

Deleted
    How about wiping increases chance to get pots, banquets and one of a select few bag epics?

it would be awesome, seeing as every week i can only kill dark shamans and nazgrim with 4-5 stacks a bag of gold after 2 hrs of wiping isnt really worth it now is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks, people already wipe on purpose because of determination. We don't need yet another incentive to wipe even more.
    Besides, the guaranteed loot would most likely just end up giving you an extra of something you already had, over and over again.

Just like the damn coins do. I for one would rather have no loot, rather than the same crap again and again.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my idea for making people feel more rewarded for LFR:

Add Justice Point rewards to the bosses. Then give the JP-vendors various 1h BoA consumables that increase non-raid reputation earned, experience earned, extra skillup on tradeskills, etc.. Basically, something non-permanent that can be sent to alts or used on your main. And it gives JP a more permanent value, rather than "I have all heirlooms, what now?". Heck, reintroduce the 'recommendations' from WotLK and slap on a "Requires exalted with [faction] to purchase"-requirement. There are many little things they can do!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Having weeks where you don't win anything is just a part of raiding, it sucks, but then again, if you got all the gear you needed in 3 or 4 weeks, you probably wouldn't go back after a short time.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you're looking for faster gear, try heroic ToT, first six bosses are VERY easy if you join an open raid group that knows what they are doing, and between all the gear that drops, and it seems that bonus rolls have a very good chance at getting you gear there (much better than it was in the previous patch), chances are you'll find an upgrade if you need one.

I agree that giving people a bonus to their chance to get loot for not wiping is the better alternative; giving people a bonus for wiping would be abused terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    How unfortunate, but true.
    What about making this bonus apply only when you wiped with the boss health at 20% or below, I don`t think the people in lfr is willing to spend that much time downing the boss to 20% over and over just to get that 5% increase
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Main problem behind this is the actual RNG-based system. At least pre-5.4 you could have some kind of compensation for having bad luck. End of WotLK did it less or more right, but instead of improving that system, all that players are left wits is RNG. Pure reliance on RNG.

VPs are far beyond completely useless. If you win nothing.

Loot-tables are bloated to no end, which also doesn't help anything. Seriously, why there should be off-set AND tier cloth chest with mastery and crit? Or gear with such combo of stats which aren't desired by anyone at all (dodge+parry, sure you can go avoidance stacking, but which usually means taking mastery as other stat). So each boss has like 4-5 drops for you, 3 of which are usually utter crap. So even if you win something, there is sub-25% chance that you win something actually useful.
    Besides, the guaranteed loot would most likely just end up giving you an extra of something you already had, over and over again.
    Just what I wrote above.