Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Conquerer never dropped since t11 for me, on 10 man. And ontop of that, 6/10 people needed it. We had 2 people who could use the protector token, and before even 2 people had a 4set through conq token, the 2 people had a full 5/5 heroic tier set for all possible specs.

Latest data for my group

vanq 41
    prot 47
    conq 17

Mind-boggling. Includes normal + heroic. Doesn't include the Essences from Garrosh but we've only ever seen one or two of those for Conq.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10 man loot RNG is horrible. I'm so glad I joined a 25 man guild this tier. I don't think anyone in our raid was missing four set by week 4.

For every group im in Conq are the most common token drops, last time i raided before i left the guild i was in we had, 3 conq chests, 2 conq gloves, 2 conq shoulders, 2 conq helms, and 1 conq legs... that same weeks we also had only 2 prot tokens total drop in our 25man (sad to say im on prot tokens).

I have 2 piece heroic, yet still no 4p....

Always the same token for pants/head/shoulders

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG, yeah. For us, Thok has dropped only one conq token in the last 4 weeks, 3 vanquishers and the rest 8 were protector tokens. This is 25man.
    Haven't seen a single conq essence off Garrosh, but we only killed him 2 times.
    Other bosses felt more-less equal in terms of token drop distribution.

Deleted
    Our conq. users have barely 2-3 pieces (world boss and flex every week and many coin tosses included), while our vanq. users are getting 2, even 4-sets from normal for offspecs.

finished my 4set this week as a rogue, our bear tank still waiting for it. our monk, shammy, 1 of our 3 pallies+priest are half way for their offspec 4sets though

10+ Year Old Account
    Our 3 vanq users have 4 set for their main and offspecs, every single one of them. Out of the 3 conq users in our group only one has 4 set for their main spec.

Quote Originally Posted by fenderiarhs View Post
    So, SoO is out since one month now? I can understand what one would mean by bad luck, i understand how statistcs work, but there is something that is not convicing me, and almost makes me sure blizzard must have lowered the drop chances for the warlock priest pala tier token.

Even though i ran the entire flex wings from day 1 on both my warlock and my alt priest i ve never got one tier token for any of them. But since flex raids loot system works in a different way, i m not gonna say anything about this (even though not having one tier drop on any of my 2 toons on flex is quite a bit strange)

I m raiding on my lock, in a semi casual guild with good heroic progression in all tiers (cleared firelands hc, ds heroic, 9/14hc t14, 10/13hc t15 etc)
    I m running normal SoO on my warlock week after week after it s release, clearing all content (except for the first week) and we are yet to see ONE pala priest lock token drop EVER. The same thing happened also on t15, when i managed to get a full 4set towards the end of the expansion. Most of my other guild mates have already 2pc some even got 4pc, yet none of us poor locks priests palas, has put his hand on 1pc let alone 2pc . I even had to open a ticket with blizzard, which ofc was futile. So my question is: are there any other cases which indicate towards a heavily (or slightly) reduced chance of the said token to drop? I m almost convinced that since blizzard made 4 classes compete for the other two tokens, they reduced the drop chances of the "3class token".

Btw things got even worse when for an entire lockout of clearing SoO, there was not ONE cloth dps drop (including trinkets off hands and weapons).

I hear ya man. I am a shadow priest in a 10 man and we have 4 people on the Conq token drop (1 prot pally, 1 lock, 1 disc priest and myself). It is so frustrating watching week after week of no conq drops. We've had vanq drop so much, people already have 3 tokens for 3 different specs and don't even need them anymore. Not only have the Conq tokens not been dropping at all, we've had zero caster trinkets from immerseus and maybe 4-5 cloth drops in total in the ~6 weeks this instance has been out. I have ONE BiS item on me, a ring, and I got it from a roll. I've rolled every time for tier and the trinket and I get gold every. damn. time. This is the worst tier for me as far as RNG goes that I can ever remember. So depressing watching these hunters top the meters over me, by quite a large margin, only to see they are 20 item levels above me.

In our guild it's like this:

Vanquisher: 60%
    Protector: 30%
    Conqueror: 10%

So our Vanquisher users get 4set on their offspec while some Conq users struggle to get 2set.

Deleted
    OK..........this cannot be..........i've created this topic out of frustration and curiosity regarding conqueror drop chances 20 days ago. Well, untill now, almost two months after SoO launch, and numerous SoO clears, we still have to see ONE and i mean 1, yes ONEEEEEE conqueror token drop.

Its something like Vanq: 50%
    prot: 50%
    Conq: 0%

Majority of the guilds are experiencing really low drop rate on Conq and I am pretty sure the drop chance for it is bugged, but that's hard to prove to a company that thinks it's always right and when there are bunch of people posting the same "rng is rng" bs. I guess nothing can be done to convince them that something is wrong with it.

Only way to get conq token is from coin zzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mystogunn View Post
    Majority of the guilds are experiencing really low drop rate on Conq and I am pretty sure the drop chance for it is bugged, but that's hard to prove to a company that thinks it's always right and when there are bunch of people posting the same "rng is rng" bs. I guess nothing can be done to convince them that something is wrong with it.
    Well i opened a ticket about the matter today, asking the gm if there s a reduced drop chance or a bug with the item adding i d like to know that cause i d prefer changing class instead of raiding for hours after hours and then getting nothing. His reply i think indirectly confirmed that there is indeed a reduced drop chance.
    So his response was "there is no bug with the looting system and the drop rate is the same as our other instances"
    When i pointed him out that i wasn't asking him about the drop chances of the token relative to other instances but relative to the other 2 categories of tier tokens his reply was "i m sorry but i can t talk about the drop % and that 's info the development team wants to remain secret. I can only assure you it is working as normal"

So as it seems they ve decided to reduce the drop rate for it to compensate for the lack of a fourth class on said token. What they didn't think of is that, apart for it NEVER dropping, there are 10 man guilds (like mine) in which 5 out of the ten members (and some nights 6) share a token that has a lesser chance to drop. Token drop chances have nothing to do with the class distribution and population across all realms, but how they re distributed in a raiding environment.

Quote Originally Posted by mystogunn View Post
    If it's bugged why is my guild getting Conq about a third of the time? Isn't it funny how a topic about Conq drop chances is attracting lots of people who've been screwed over by RNG! The vast majority of raiders are getting normal RNG (or more Conq than they want), which is why they're not coming to the MMOC forums in a rage like most people ITT.

This is our group's approx drop rates:

Vanquisher: 80%
    Protector: 10%

We have three Vanquisher users, one is a caster druid starting on a melee set...

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    We have three Vanquisher users, one is a caster druid starting on a melee set...
    Heh we have one vanq user (10m) and I'm pretty sure he's got at least 4pc for all his specs. We brought in a friends mage to fill in for our hunter on monday and he walked out with his 4pc. Had 0 to start with.

It's cool. My Lock can keep rocking his one piece that I coined.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    This is our group's approx drop rates:

Vanquisher: 80%
    Protector: 10%

This problem still exists in WoD. Conqueror tokens have a stupidly low drop rate. If they put Demon Hunters into any other tier group, then Blizzard will officially get the title of 'too stupid to live'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    This problem still exists in WoD. Conqueror tokens have a stupidly low drop rate. If they put Demon Hunters into any other tier group, then Blizzard will officially get the title of 'too stupid to live'
    Yeah, we didn't need to bump a thread from 2013 just to complain about RNG. R stands for random and that's exactly what it is - the past couple tiers my guild has had very poor luck with Vanq tokens. Individual experiences will always vary.