Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    you win some you lose some

i know how OP feels but its really unlucky you have bad teammates in some games but if you keep playing things will get better

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bytme View Post
    Just get really good with 1 champions. I'm a plat player who made a smurf and played nothing but xerath for the first 15 games. Here is a link to the http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/45136702#profile
    1 trick pony is a good way to boost your elo as well except have 1 champ per role
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's generally the games way of saying "this is as good as you are, stay here."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    That's generally the games way of saying "this is as good as you are, stay here."
    Sure. If it was 1v1 I'd absolutely agree.
    Point me in the direction, oh-so-wise Darkfriend, of the champion who can 1v5.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post

This is all from personal experience of course and watching friends move through (and that RoG post by stonewall). Most I've seen who make it out legitimately shoot up through Gold in weeks while they could have been stuck in Silver 1 for months.

However, being stuck in Silver 5/4 is a different story. I was easily able to move into S3 from S4, then sit around the top for a bit till I broke into S2. S2 to S1 was difficult, and most of my losses were in promos, but I made it the first time by myself by playing strong champs I was good at, specifically Aatrox, and pulling my team to victory. (I fell back down pretty quickly and got carried back up, but now I'm sitting at a safe 56 LP through solo queue so nbd)
    So far I have found S2/3 to be like a major wall in terms of skill. I breezed through S5/4 but once I hit 3 I had to massively up my game. I had to increase my champ pool(My favourite picks didn't gel into yolo queue comps well), and just focus on playing better. Once I broke that wall, S1 wasn't that bad, it was pretty much the same level just with better team mates. Then I hit Gold V, and it was the same story all over again. I breezed through Gold V, Skipped Gold IV and am now in Gold III, but I can immediately feel that I need to improve more before I climb. The players are just better than me, so yet again at division 3 I hit a wall.
    Currently I'm just practicing a lot in normals, to fix my usual mistakes, but I don't think I'll climb much higher this season

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Sure. If it was 1v1 I'd absolutely agree.
    Point me in the direction, oh-so-wise Darkfriend, of the champion who can 1v5.
    If you are consistently better (skillwise) then your opponents you WILL rise in elo, it's really that simple.

If you are so skilled as you imply in the OP, you have a chance to get 4 retards in your team, but you also have teh chance to get 5 retards in the enemy team. Short story shorter, if your skill level is higher then the elo you currently are, you will rise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    If you are consistently better (skillwise) then your opponents you WILL rise in elo, it's really that simple.

If you are so skilled as you imply in the OP, you have a chance to get 4 retards in your team, but you also have teh chance to get 5 retards in the enemy team. Short story shorter, if your skill level is higher then the elo you currently are, you will rise.
    I agree with that sentiment. I think I even posted the exact same somewhere in this thread.
    I guess I was just of the wrong mindset. I guess I assumed it was normal to pass the promo if you were good enough. As it turns out it's just rolling the dice to see if you get teamed with feederscrubs or smurfpros.
    Obviously you influence it yourself, by either being a feederscrub or a nonsmurfpro.

Deleted
    #Carry harder. I went 40/5 on Pantheon. My team had under 45 kills, the enemy had just over 30.