Arcturis camping

Hello, long time reader first time poster here,
    I began leveling a hunter again and felt like camping for Arcturis very early,
    (Lvl 75 BE hunter camping him) i wanted him early so that i dont need to worry,
    However my server is alliance heavy and after about 20 hours of camping it while doing an assignment
    i found and was taming him when some lvl 90 NE hunter shows up and just kills him
    I was wondering if someone on another server might be able to help out.
    I would like to get him without wasting too much time
    but ill just camp him while doing homework i guess

Thank you and
    Have a nice day

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megakev View Post
    Hello, long time reader first time poster here,
    I began leveling a hunter again and felt like camping for Arcturis very early,
    (Lvl 75 BE hunter camping him) i wanted him early so that i dont need to worry,
    However my server is alliance heavy and after about 20 hours of camping it while doing an assignment
    i found and was taming him when some lvl 90 NE hunter shows up and just kills him
    I was wondering if someone on another server might be able to help out.
    I would like to get him without wasting too much time
    but ill just camp him while doing homework i guess

Thank you and
    Have a nice day
    There is no such thing as an Alliance heavy server in Northrend.

It is cross realm and the faction ratio is really unknown as I don't think anyone outside of Blizzard knows just which realms dump into cross realms. Even on top of that Grizzly Hills is not a heavily quested in area.

I will offer a funny piece of advice from how I tamed him. I brought a hunter with me that already had him and he kept him out. We told every hunter that showed up we just tamed them and they left within minutes. By the time he actually did spawn we had chased off 5-10 people in the half hour before I got him.

Oh ya i forgot about the cross realm zones
    But that's a great idea i might just give that a try if it comes to it
    thx

If you have friends on other servers you can have them invite you to a party and you'll shift into their CRZ. It's an easy way to check multiple realms in a relatively quick manner. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Thalin View Post
    If you have friends on other servers you can have them invite you to a party and you'll shift into their CRZ. It's an easy way to check multiple realms in a relatively quick manner. Good luck!
    Just keep in mind that the lower-level person will move to the other server, regardless of who's leader. Friends can't make level 1s on different servers to cart you around, unfortunately.

Ya CRZ kinda suck for Hunter Pet taming. Gladly got mine before them. But tbh I don't understand why someone would Kill the pet. Grow up and come back in what 8-12 hours? Not heavily into taming every rare pet ever but still nice taming some of em after waiting forever. But Ya If you can shift your CRZ somewhere less populated that would help you ALOT. Have a buddy who is trying to get spirit beasts on his new hunter and Each pet usually 1-3 hunters camping. Except for ones that are out there.... Like Ghostcrawler. But Ya Good Luck!