Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    1) Not able to link videos until I've posted more.
    2) The fight is mechanically impossible to solo prior to MoP. If anybody had ever done it on a 60 since there would have been some word of it. There isn't any proof of it being done before, if there is, show me, I'll gladly give them credit for world first instead.

WORLD FIRST!!!!!

Give the man the respect he deserves

Quote Originally Posted by Clugor View Post
    2) The fight is mechanically impossible to solo prior to MoP. If anybody had ever done it on a 60 since there would have been some word of it. There isn't any proof of it being done before, if there is, show me, I'll gladly give them credit for world first instead.
    Bro I may even subscribe just to see you killing Illidan in another 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by tibblaye View Post
    just because there is no video or no one said about it does not mean someon else has not done it first
    Well how do you know someone did it then? until there is another video of a lvl 60 doing it which pre dates op's video, it's world first

Yah, I'd like to add that this stuff of "DK's, locks and hunters solo'ed it" is kinda silly as that obviously has not happened at lvl 60. And for the people that hate on other guys solo'ing content, there's huge threads about people solo'ing yogg saron, lich king, and many other bosses, the big difference here is the raid is for 60's and he did it at 60 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    you were not the first, not even close to being first
    there are plenty of videos out there, you just need to look
    Find one and link it

10+ Year Old Account
    Taragon: Bored Protection Paladin 2 the video is for premium users of warcraftmovies.com and this was posted in 2009

Solo Fight Included:
    *All of Molten Core (Minus Gehennas but including Ragnaros and Majordomo)
    *15 minute Onyxia as protection
    *All of Zul'gurub (Minus Bat boss)
    *First 3 bosses of Karazhan

Hello Warcraft Movies!

Over the last few weeks I've been learning to solo old raid content on my paladin. Thousands of gold and many hours later I would like to present you with my new video showing what a protection paladin is capable of. It's not your typical 'solo onyxia' video.

Specs included:
    The Cookie Cutter Maintank specs
    a 0/31/40 spec for Hs/AoW/Jotw/Fant
    and 0/36/35 spec with HS/AD/AoW/Jotw

Gear:
    365 level 70 Fire Resist with aura used for Baron Geddon And Ragnaros
    Typical Block rating heavy gear for the rest.
    (I did switch to a healing weapon for Ragnaros for the majority over my last laugh due to the higher +spell power for the healing required and he still near broke both due to 'melt weapon') >.<

Music:
    Matrix & Futurebound - American Beauty(vip mix)
    Say Anything - Alive With The Glory Of Love
    Matrix & Futurebound - Sand Storm
    Matrix & Futurebound - Coast To Coast (Feat Louis Smith)
    Matrix & Futurebound - Universal Truth
    The Strokes - Reptilia
    The All-American Rejects - Move Along

As with All Warcraft Movies Download is 100 times better than streaming. I will be adding a High Quality
    1440x900 version in the coming
    days

I had one person in for Gerrdon/Garr because I didn't want a possible binding to go to waste (I've already obtained thunderfury on my paladin) one person in with me on Majordomo because she doused one of my runes for eye of divinity, and one person in on Ragnaros because they needed the achievement(and doused one of my runes). There is no conspiracy here.

Edit: Thanks for the feature! I'll be adding another stream to the before tomorrow afternoon. What happened is that this video was actually released over a week ago, and File front wont continue to stream if it doesn't get enough downloads. Thank you for all the nice comments!.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

are you saying he wasted his time on something noone cares about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clugor View Post
    Care to show where any other 60's have done it? It's never been talked about on the US or EU 60 threads. Nor is there a video anywhere on the web.
    Taragon did it years ago, as starkey pointed out above. Impressive solo, but not world first.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

Quite sure Taragon's video is a 70 Protection Paladin.

i haven't seen anyone else do this, so grats because the average wow player couldn't do this, period

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Taragon: Bored Protection Paladin 2 the video is for premium users of warcraftmovies.com and this was posted in 2009

Solo Fight Included:
    *All of Molten Core (Minus Gehennas but including Ragnaros and Majordomo)
    *15 minute Onyxia as protection
    *All of Zul'gurub (Minus Bat boss)
    *First 3 bosses of Karazhan

Hello Warcraft Movies!

Over the last few weeks I've been learning to solo old raid content on my paladin. Thousands of gold and many hours later I would like to present you with my new video showing what a protection paladin is capable of. It's not your typical 'solo onyxia' video.

Specs included:
    The Cookie Cutter Maintank specs
    a 0/31/40 spec for Hs/AoW/Jotw/Fant
    and 0/36/35 spec with HS/AD/AoW/Jotw

Gear:
    365 level 70 Fire Resist with aura used for Baron Geddon And Ragnaros
    Typical Block rating heavy gear for the rest.
    (I did switch to a healing weapon for Ragnaros for the majority over my last laugh due to the higher +spell power for the healing required and he still near broke both due to 'melt weapon') >.<

Music:
    Matrix & Futurebound - American Beauty(vip mix)
    Say Anything - Alive With The Glory Of Love
    Matrix & Futurebound - Sand Storm
    Matrix & Futurebound - Coast To Coast (Feat Louis Smith)
    Matrix & Futurebound - Universal Truth
    The Strokes - Reptilia
    The All-American Rejects - Move Along

As with All Warcraft Movies Download is 100 times better than streaming. I will be adding a High Quality
    1440x900 version in the coming
    days

I had one person in for Gerrdon/Garr because I didn't want a possible binding to go to waste (I've already obtained thunderfury on my paladin) one person in with me on Majordomo because she doused one of my runes for eye of divinity, and one person in on Ragnaros because they needed the achievement(and doused one of my runes). There is no conspiracy here.

Edit: Thanks for the feature! I'll be adding another stream to the before tomorrow afternoon. What happened is that this video was actually released over a week ago, and File front wont continue to stream if it doesn't get enough downloads. Thank you for all the nice comments!.

Karazhan wasn't available at 60 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Karreck View Post
    Taragon did it years ago, as starkey pointed out above. Impressive solo, but not world first.
    that video is of taragon...at level 70
    it literally says so in the description too
    this is getting pathetic
    parents never should have stopped teaching their kids to shut up when they had nothing to add. you. have. nothing. to. add.

shhhh

did put a half hour into looking to find a lv 60 solo. cudnt find any. wel done op

Good job mate

Got to love the haters lol crying over anything now days.

Impressive, gratz. Putting a giant "world first!" sign in front of it is asking for ridicule though. It's not a highly sought after feat which is one of the reasons it hasn't been done. Doesn't make it unimpressive, but stupid to label something as a world first when you have no competition. Technically true but eh

Congrats on your kill but honestly killing rag at lvl 60 with a revamped talent system inflated health on gear and different baseline spells and lets not forget vengeance. I mean had you done this in BC or even wrath then you may have had something here. Lets not forget that when rag was current ret and prot were garbage and you couldn't solo shit as holy.

gratz gj, im pretty sure it took u sometime.
    would of been impressive back in TBC/wrath now? not really.
    but gratz lol

Quote Originally Posted by washacked View Post
    that video is of taragon...at level 70
    it literally says so in the description too
    this is getting pathetic
    parents never should have stopped teaching their kids to shut up when they had nothing to add. you. have. nothing. to. add.

shhhh
    Yeah but back then we didn't have the new talent system, abilities and inflated health/damage. Don't get me wrong the video is impressive and congrats to the OP but back then it would have been much harder. A level 60 now = level 70 a few years back.

This is getting ridiculous but what did the OP expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    I've read the entire thread up to this point, and I will be quick and concise to surmise the information we know.
    1) Clugor solo'd Rag at level 60
    2) No one has been able to find another video of a level 60 soloing Rag
    3) Clugor, quite possibly, got world first Rag solo.