Page 1 of 2
LastLast

First mage to solo Kael'thas is back! solo 25 heroic lich king

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RS5WcTW1az8/

With 578ilv...
    Hats off to him

Update: u can do it with 550ilv if u r able to obtain this trinket XD
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=104518
    Last edited by oysterwjc; 2013-10-15 at 01:54 AM.

I'm watching it right now, it's absolutely insane. I didn't think I'd see a mage solo it this expansion.

Do you know if there's any way to switch it to HD or is this the best version?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

can't wait to try this when i get some more gear.
    Ricotta,Corleggy Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    With 578ilv...
    Inb4 "World means world!" "ilvl or not, It's still counts/is impressive!"

Context people..

That's legitimately impressive, even with the ludicrous scaling.
    Stay salty my friends.

What kind of macro would he be using to have one button for scorch and pyroblast?

And yes, extremely impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    What kind of macro would he be using to have one button for scorch and pyroblast?

And yes, extremely impressive.
    I would assume alt, control or shift modifiers. Typo edit

15+ Year Old Account
    damn he is pretty much always critting

prolly asian, could have soloed this even during wotlk

Why doesn't he jump at the end of Blazing Speed if he tries to create distance between him and mobs and his casts are instant or on-the-run anyways? And why doesn't he cast Combustion for 2/3 of the fight?
    Last edited by Nightfall; 2013-10-13 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    Why doesn't he jump at the end of Blazing Speed if he tries to create distance between him and mobs and his casts are instant or on-the-run anyways? And why doesn't he cast Combustion for 2/3 of the fight?
    Brilliant, guy does something nobody else in the world has done/can do, and gets critiqued on how he did it
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Brilliant, guy does something nobody else in the world has done/can do, and gets critiqued on how he did it
    well blizz isn't throwing better gear at the US/EU markets yet just to keep us around. i hear their next business move is to offer handjobs to any asian who'll just maintain his sub

Quote Originally Posted by washacked View Post
    well blizz isn't throwing better gear at the US/EU markets yet just to keep us around. i hear their next business move is to offer handjobs to any asian who'll just maintain his sub
    They get 8 ilvls higher from a raid that's 8% harder. I don't see the issue.

Atm in full BiS fire or arcane with 4 piece and everything else hc wf the max ilvl atainable 579.75. I tried a similar tactic that he's using at the end of ToT but still not enough gear at that time. This should start b eing doable at around 570 or higher. From what i see he has glyphed blinked for more range and rapid displacement since he's blinking way to often for it not to be the double blink and also blazing speed. atm i'm at 565 so should start doing it in likely a month or so. Nevertheless it's an impressive kill. Can't w8 to start doing it aswell

578 ilv is obtainable in US/EU but may take little while to farm SoO, this mage is the raid leader of Style who killed 25 heroic garrosh 3rd in the world
    So yeah he got such high ilv by paying great effort, its like getting 570 ilv in US with on a mage toon

I also noticed he used Frost ward.

looking forward to try this out myself at some point -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstercloud View Post
    Inb4 "World means world!" "ilvl or not, It's still counts/is impressive!"

Context people..
    This one does count as a world first since it's the same difficulty and scaling.

The Garrosh world first 10man was.. Why am I even bothering? You're really silly.

Deleted
    No, I do not remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voicing is just not the same in Chinese >.> lol

But srsly 10/10, dem crits man >.>