Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Any champion that can disengage while Trynd's ult is up and trade at least on equal terms with him pre-6 has no such trouble with him :P He is just as squishy as anyone else after all. Have had no trouble against Trynds with Kha and Riven for instance :P

Nasus. Not because you won't win the lane, but unless you purposely feed on nasus by the time you hit 11-12 you should have too many stacks for it to matter your score. Went from Silver 2 to Gold 2 basically on him alone. At higher ELOs he will work less, but still he is so incredibly powerful. 670 stacks at 30 minutes last game. Full tank voli bear was still chunked for a third of his life and thats without my ultimate going.

Deleted
    Top: riven, nasus
    Mid: Ryze
    Bot: vayne

Ryze? Not counterable?.... high range, high burst, and CC champs SHIT on ryze. Xerath, Zed, Syndra, Ori, Annie... the list goes on and on. Ryze is REALLY bad atm because he cant machine gun his spells without dying..

Deleted
    True, when i play mid i find ryze to be the easyer enemy he can counter very few champs and that only if he's more skilled.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Fizz, ryze, jaxx, panth, akali, udyr come to mind...
    Udyr is countered by anything with CC or a slow.

Akali is countered by pink wards, Lee Sin, etc.

Panth is countered by himself (or Singed).

There are a lot of champs you can pick blind with confidence...but the most notorious are:

edit: I didn't bother w/ ADCs and supports.

Riven
    Ahri
    Elise
    Fizz
    Gragas
    Jax
    Kassadin
    Katarina
    Kennen
    Lee Sin
    Lissandra
    Renekton
    Shen
    Zed

What's the common trait? Mobility If you can escape / engage at will, you're already ahead.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.