Poll: Which class have you least played?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue, generally was low on dps meters whenever I decided to reroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find Rogue to be the most boring class.

Priest, bad warlock's copy.

Warlock, never got one to max level in history of wow.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been a fan of 'squishy' cloth wearing classes although I have come to appreciate my mage lately. I voted warlock because dotting something up to see it slowly die I always found boring. Mages have very nice burst and control at least.

It's been ages (years) since I tried warlock though so no idea if much has changed.

Deleted
    Monk, Rogue, Shaman, Priest.

Haven't tried Monk class so that takes the place but rogue, shaman and priest are my least played classes. Something in them that makes them "unplayable" since i have them all decked in heirlooms and stuff..

Deleted
    Played least to most:
    Deathknight>warrior>paladin>shaman/druid>mage>monk/priest/hunter>Warlock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogue

To start with I hate just the idea of strength/brute/plate classes, I dislike big and two handed weapons and I also dislike using pets and traps. I always prefer more agile classes, blade or chain weapons, duel wielding. Casters and such can go either way. So I almost always end up playing some kind of rogue class in games if its possible, if not that some kind of ranger/gunslinger.

10+ Year Old Account
    mage and priest

10+ Year Old Account
    DKs primarily because everytime i decide to level them past 60, they end up being in an eventually crappy server or somewhere I almost never play in anymore. This happened twice in less than 6 months. Also because I don't like Blood and Frost spec. Priests come in a good second even though I put two of them in a decent server.

Monk. I got mine up to 15 and then lost interest. All other classes I have leveled past that.

Hunter. They are so boring that I'd rather stare at the wall behind me for a year, in a mirror.

Hunter. For every other class in the game, I have something that's at least level 40 and up. Hunter, not so much. I rolled a Draenei hunter in BC (more because I wanted to see the Draenei starting area and quests than anything else) and ended up deleting him after like level 20. I rolled a Worgen hunter in Cataclysm and did the same thing.

I don't know why, but I just never could enjoy playing a hunter. Though I tend to dislike ranged and/or caster classes in general. Heavy, strength-based, in-your-face berserker types (fury warrior) appeal to me more.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-10-13 at 05:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never levelled a lock past 50.

Hunter or Druid.

I just can't get into Druids for some reason. Shapeshifting doesn't really appeal to me and none of their specs are interesting to me save maybe Guardian.

Hunters are just boring in my opinion. Nothing about any of their specs is terribly exciting. Maybe they're more fun in PvP but I haven't tried it yet.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Shaman, sadly. I used to play them back with the previous version of totems, but after they got turned into glorified CDs I pretty much abandoned shaman. I really only liked healing as them anyway.

Least played is Priest, never made one. Once got a Warlock to 10 and a Mage to 12. I prefer cold hard steel to magic.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I've never gotten Mage, Rogue, Paladin passed 10 and never got a Death Knight above 58

Never rolled a Druid

Deleted
    Rogue cause I find their playstyle very boring. I generally dislike pure dps classes so it's pretty much the same with my mage, warlock and hunter, tho hunter I find quite enjoyable at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock.

Leveled one to 84 back in cataclysm, never bothered to lvl him to 85. When pre-MoP patch launched I leveled my lock to 85 and did some BGs. Class has changed too much compared to wotlk/cata.

Next would be Shaman.

Played one as my "main" during cataclysm, totally loved the class but because both ele and enha were absolute fucking dogshit in arena, it basically left me scarred. I know both ele and enha are pretty decent nowadays, but the playstyle of both specs have changed soooooooooo much to do point they don't seem interesting to me anymore.

Ive played all classes to at least lvl 80 except rogue which is still lvl 10 or so