Poll: Which class have you least played?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Never found Mage's interresting

Though Warlocks seems like a lot of fun I've just never gotten around to play it

Deleted
    Rogue, the only class I haven't played to 80.

Deleted
    rogue.

I just cant do it. I feel like a total tool just sitting in stealth and waiting to gank lowbies, then bragging what a pro-pvper I am. It just sits badly with me having to act like a total pillock the whole time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um.. most? Never even tried Warrior, Shaman, or Priest. At least not yet. Monk is N/A. Barely touched Druid or Warlock. Have low level Hunter, Mage, and mid level Death Knight (but mid level is easy to do..). Have tried a friend's Paladin, wasn't overly impressed.

I'm very very loyal to the Rogue class...most of my time spent between two Rogue mains. My poor alts don't really get all that much attention. I thrive on the speed and quick decision making of Rogues, slower speeds of some other classes and other roles don't interest me nearly as much. Dear god my friend's Pally felt so slow... I prefer a more exciting, more brutal attack.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-10-13 at 09:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    DK, because they're lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never played a priest past level 10 or so. Same for druid actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno why, but priests bore me to death. Not a fan of casters (even though that's how I started wow), and healers just don't interest me a whole lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh... Mage, I guess. I have never leveled one past level 10. Never ever. The whole idea behind them sucks, to me. After that, I suppose it's druid. Never really liked them much.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Deleted
    I have played every class to atleast 85, only leveled 3 to 90 in MoP, I'd say the least played was either warlock, mage or priest, but probably the warlock, I'm just not really into casters, plus he was a human male and human males look really stupid.

Oh yeah...I didn't even remember monks, only got mine to level 35 so yeah I guess that would be my least played class then.
    Last edited by mmoc1448edff70; 2013-10-13 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Dear god my friend's Pally felt so slow... I prefer a more exciting, more brutal attack.
    It felt slow because you only clicked the main damage dealing abilities And as for brutal attacks... I don't see rogues doing them... It's more of a warrior thing... It's more brutal to crack someone's head open with a huge axe than poking them with daggers :P
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Deleted
    Never played a dk past lvl 65. Same goes for priest.

I voted DK because it's the only class I never was interested in at all. When I created one - just for fun - the rune system felt so clunky it killed the fun for me after a few levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    im really curious how 71 characters is possible when the max is 50?
    The max is 50 on one account. You can have as many accounts as you want.

Monk. Zero interest in that crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    Priest and Paladin because I'm an atheist
    I really hope that was a serious response, but I think it's just too good to be true.

I've not played Monk yet, but I've hardly played Mists at all. Haven't been able to Raid and that's really the only thing that can keep me playing for a long period of time.

Priest has been my main since Vanilla. Never played Disc until Dragon Soul, but always loved playing either Shadow or Holy. When I did start playing Disc, I loved that too.
    Since TBC came out, I've always had a 'main alt' Warrior. Enjoyed both DPS speccs at different times, but never really played Tank for long.
    Played a Death Knight alt for a bit in Wrath during ICC. Played as Frost DPS and Blood Tank. Pretty much ditched Death Knight a few weeks into Cataclysm.
    Levelled a Druid towards the end of Cataclysm, which I played at 90 as Feral for about a week. Didn't really like Feral for PvE at all.
    Then while I have played Mists I mained a Warlock and then mained a Resto Sham. Warlock I tried Affli and Destro but never really played with Demo. Done both PvE and PvP on it. The Sham I only played for PvP, which didn't last long before I stopped playing again.

The other classes I've only levelled up to low levels. They all interest me in different ways and I do enjoy levelling and gearing from scratch etc, but I've seen all of the areas before and I've ran all of the instances more times than I care to remember. I've also never really been one to keep playing several characters at the same time, so I've never been driven to have multiple max levels for more to do.

My warlock has the least time played by far, but I might change that this expansion. I just finally got it to 90 (at the same time I brought up my paladin, mage, and shaman)

I just didn't like the class. I put off making one until Cataclysm (though I leveled one to the 20s in vanilla) and hated every second of it, it was my 10th 85 and it was the only toon I didn't attempt to gear at all in Cataclysm.

I like it more, now, but I have enough things to keep me busy.

My shaman, warlock, mage, and priest were all pretty well ignored in Cataclysm, warlock completely so.

I pretty well like at least one spec of all the classes right now, though, so I'll abstain from voting so as to not give the impression that I hate a class. Though, I really, really hate enhancement shaman, ret paladin, dps warriors, shadow priest and I'm not all that excited about mage still.
    Last edited by Dirgon; 2013-10-13 at 09:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    It felt slow because you only clicked the main damage dealing abilities And as for brutal attacks... I don't see rogues doing them... It's more of a warrior thing... It's more brutal to crack someone's head open with a huge axe than poking them with daggers :P
    No no no... two hand weapon speeds... ew! lol Hell, she had a couple empty action bars I used to rearranged her abilities after looking them over good and still... sloooow... lol 'Course, granted, maybe a little of that is also credited to my friend's own character, she's not exactly the best Paladin in the world or player. Next to the speed of my own, hers puts me to sleep...

Poking? Poking?? Those are very sharp, stabby daggers, ty, laced with the best poisons. Eviscerating someone...surely more brutal than head cracking. Head cracking just mean.. :P

Monk because I heard you have to press a button every second and I cba.

Warlock is probably my least played class. Mostly because it's the only Horde character I have.

Rogue. Never even managed to get one past BC content. I find combo points annoying overall which is why I have yet to make a feral druid and stick with it. I also have mixed feelings on mages and hunters.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Hunters...
    They would probably be my favorite class if they didn't have to have pets.