Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Dungeons are better. PERIOD. End of fucking story.
    No, dungeons are DIFFERENT. PERIOD. Better or even good is in the eye of the beholder. So to you they are better, this is not a universal fact/truth, it's your opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Oh, come on, please. I'm so tired of this lazy bullshit on every corner. "You want new raids or character models?" "You want new raids or class balance?" "You want new raids or *insert anything players are throwing at blizz at the moment*". I want the lazy dev team gone, and returning back of the dev team that somehow managed to do all this things at the same time, without blackmailing players every here and there for "hurr durr bad raids".
    Basically, I just want Greg "Let's nerf Shadow word: Pain for 15%" Street gone, to be honest. He is the worst that could happen to game. Pompous, lazy asshole.
    I don't like it either but the guy you are quoting is essentially correct. Dungeons went out the window so raids could be bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    No, dungeons are DIFFERENT. PERIOD. Better or even good is in the eye of the beholder. So to you they are better, this is not a universal fact/truth, it's your opinion.
    I wanted to do a poll about dungeon vs timeless isle, but I couldn't.