100k not 100,000 in default unitframe

I was wondering a /run script or option on default UI to change the health text from 100,000 format to 100k as well as boss HP in raids with a M abbreviation etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not. Just use an addon for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

I am now monitoring this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Probably not. Just use an addon for it?
    or name of addon if one for it? I've see a lot of pvp streams w/ default blizzard stream where they have like 420k/420k hp

Was hoping it was just a /run script though. I've been searching AJ but can't seem to find it

Check out: SimpleUnitFrames perhaps.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Check out: SimpleUnitFrames perhaps.
    Hey there lawomous, I checked out that addon and unfortunately it changes the look of the default frame too much for me. However I did find another addon called TargetPercent (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/targetpercent)
    Maybe I can edit the LUA file to remove the percent part of the addon.

Also i need to check to make sure this applies to boss frames and arena frames as well as focus, target and player frames.

Sorry for lack of real links...

Try here: arenajunkies.com/topic/222642-default-ui-scripts/
    or here: arenajunkies.com/topic/228022-looking-for-3-scripts-1-found-2-left/

not sure about boss frames, but if needed you could look up the frame name and add it to the scripts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    I was wondering a /run script or option on default UI to change the health text from 100,000 format to 100k as well as boss HP in raids with a M abbreviation etc.
    I'm using bits and pieces of CTMod (www.ctmod.net) and one of the things I like about it is that it allows you to make some changes to the default unitframes without changing the looks. I'm pretty sure it does the formatting you're looking for, as well as being able to add percentages. Download the full package and disable any of the mods you don't want to use (I think CT_Core and CT_UnitFrames will be enough for what you want).