Gold farming frostweave 3-5k an hour

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The main Problem i have with these farming spots, is that once this guide gets around, the farming spots will become unfarmable when everyone else starts going there.(mainly on high pop realms.)

other then that, Nice guide!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    mfw click play and the bar ad on youtube videos says "dating chineselady"

that spots also well known and if embersilk is expensive theres a spot to farm that where mobs are practically insta spawn (verlokk stand got nerfed) its like 1-2g ea on my server i got over 21.5k embersilk just too lazy to sell it lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyfaria View Post
    The main Problem i have with these farming spots, is that once this guide gets around, the farming spots will become unfarmable when everyone else starts going there.(mainly on high pop realms.)

other then that, Nice guide!
    This farming location has been there since WOTLK first came out, high pop doesn't really matter because its CRZ'd anyways.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Deleted
    I'm sorry but only poor people "farm gold"

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post

Only poors say poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by dcphx View Post
    Only poors say poor people.
    Only foolish people (or if you prefer "dumbs"), say poors.

The main problem with this kind of farming is the need to actually sell what you farm. First off, there's no way I'd sell any frostweave at 70g a stack on my server. Second, there's no way I could sell more than maybe 1000g worth of cloth on my server before the demand evaporates and I'd be forced to vendor it all, which is pretty low return on time invested. Even making greens to DE (also a significant increase in time invested) would only result in crashing a second market after fairly marginal returns.
    Last edited by Iskra22; 2013-10-14 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskra22 View Post
    Only foolish people (or if you prefer "dumbs"), say poors.

The main problem with this kind of farming is the need to actually sell what you farm. First off, there's no way I'd sell any frostweave at 70g a stack on my server. Second, there's no way I could sell more than maybe 1000g worth of cloth on my server before the demand evaporates and I'd be forced to vendor it all, which is pretty low return on time invested. Even making greens to DE (also a significant increase in time invested) would only result in crashing a second market after fairly marginal returns.
    yea thats a big problem on low pop servers, i'm on a High pop server and undercut by 1 copper, stuff sells instantly all the time and always stays in that price range

Deleted
    I hope not too many people see this spot. It's crowded as it is already and I have to bring in ally friends to kill competition every now and then. I can vouch for this spot being awesome though. I can't really remember how much cloth/hour I got, but it's a lot and it's almost as much as Embersilk in Deepholm pre-5.0 nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Less effort to do this than play AH. Put on a movie, make sure you have a spell that aggros without damaging bound, spam spamable AoE, loot, move to the other side. You don't even have to look at your character to be able to do that. It's a great way of getting some extra cash if you're just going to watch a movie/series anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your other thread got locked last time because we had a video area, why would you make another thread?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like his Red ribbion gift make gold aka scam video

Deleted
    We don't allow people to create threads just to advertise their youtube videos; especially since you've already posted it in the youtube video thread.