Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    I hope none to be recreated... Just new instances, no slaking or shurtcuts.
    It's not really slacking - updating old dungeons also means cooler leveling of your alts because you can see something new and fresh at low level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dire Maul should be the Ogre's city with some tweaks here and there. :P

I wouldn't mind seeing Blackfathon Deeps and Wailing Caverns getting a update and having a new enemy, and those turtle models to be updated to so that you can get more of those silverback turtles.

Wrymbog could get a update to in which the Grimtotem could take over it and make a bluff like mini-city on top of it and have like a main boss in the caverns and then a little hub like fortress full of troops around the area to for the Grimtotem.

I will think of more to.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2013-10-13 at 06:41 PM.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Like said before me.
    None hopefully

I enjoy it when they renew old dungeons with new mechanics and storylines. we get to see the results of our actions from years before and whats going on now in present time.

wailing caverns definately and i would certainly like to see how Blackrock Depths is going (it relates to the ongoing story of the Council of the Three Hammers and Black Iron rebels who are against the queen)
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2013-10-13 at 06:58 PM.

I am suspecting that we will probably see ZF re-used, seeing as there will probably be more Zandalari stuff in store. Possible Sunken Temple re-vamp as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Strathlhome gets re-used too, for no reason other than it's a cool place, even if it has no impact on the lore.

They don't seem to match the re-hashed dungeon to the expansion, so it's extremely hard to say.

I'd love to see Strathholme (the whole thing) redone with Tirion and the local Druids (from WPL) in order to restore the city to some form of livable environment to be used in a later expansion.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    If they do it in scholomance ways (it was most terrible revamp ever), I say none.

Cata ones were nice, monestary was ok, scholo was horrible.
    What was so horrible about Scholo? I thoroughly enjoy the dungeon and love that they included Lillian Voss in it!
    "Pulsars are the bulimic cosmic anomalies..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Hopefully Wailing Caverns...surprised they didn't change it in cataclysm honestly
    They did change it in Cataclysm. It's not a labyrinth anymore, at the loss of its wonderful grotto atmosphere.

OT: Hopefully none. But i wish they expanded some. For example, if next expansion deals with the Legion, we could get one more instance in Auchindoun.

Deleted
    I think that Wailing Caverns, dire maul and mauradon could be options. Doesn't have to fit into the expansion, would sure love an ogre dungeon again.

Deleted
    I hope none. I want new dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    updating old dungeons also means cooler leveling of your alts because you can see something new and fresh at low level.
    This would normally means, you'll be running the renewed instance once or two times before you've reached enought level to move on. Its not worth the time to invest in low-level content.

And at max level it becomes stupid... How many people skipped Deadmines at 85?? Most of people hated that renewed instance with all their strenghs, hopefully things weren't that dramatic for shadowfang.

I haven't played new Scholamance or new SM, but my previous expirence with Deadmines and Shadowfang tells me that about 50% playerbase normally dislikes renewed content. In the other hand, new content its always more apealing.

Perhaps they manage to introduce challange modes for old instances . That wouldn't classify as renewed content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does those dungeons would have to be "recreated" ? They're fine as they are, devs may probably spend their time better by making new content. Don't forget what happened in Cataclysm.
    Also, regarding the new dungeons recreated in mop, don't forget that they deleted content to make the new ones. In my opinion no content should ever be removed (not speaking of rare mounts or pets)... Content should only be added.

Scaling them is enough. So either all of them scaled (challenge mode ?) or none of them.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2013-10-13 at 09:41 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Why does those dungeons would have to be "recreated" ? They're fine as they are, devs may probably spend their time better by making new content. Don't forget what happened in Cataclysm.

Scaling them is enough. So either all of them scaled (challenge mode ?) or none of them.
    Remember that Blizz totally rebuilt Scholo and SM for MoP.

The claim that revamping 2 dungeons means no post-launch Heroics is as much bullshit as saying "putting new quests in Outland means we can't make large raids."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope none. Lets keep the nostalgia alive really. No need to change everything because they can. I remember running to Scarlet Monastery in Vanilla. That felt like an epic adventure.

None. /Crosses fingers

They'll probably do BRD. A lot of players still get confused by the massive layout. I'm sure Blizzard has mentioned their desire to streamline it at some point.

Hopefully none and we will get new content. It is a real shame to see that some people's expectations of Blizzard are so low that they are actually looking forward to paying for content they have already paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix View Post
    What was so horrible about Scholo? I thoroughly enjoy the dungeon and love that they included Lillian Voss in it!
    They removed too much of the instance. It became from like how many boss? in huge mazelike structure to linear 5 boss boring dungeon.

Compared to other revamped dungeons scholo was really poorly made I think

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    None. /Crosses fingers

They'll probably do BRD. A lot of players still get confused by the massive layout. I'm sure Blizzard has mentioned their desire to streamline it at some point.
    I doubt that dungeon can be fixed without a major revamp a'la what they did to SM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Hopefully none and we will get new content. It is a real shame to see that some people's expectations of Blizzard are so low that they are actually looking forward to paying for content they have already paid for.
    You do realize we're talking about dungeons, right? I doubt 2 new dungeons are make or break for anyone. It's not like remaking 2 dungeons is why we stopped getting 10-level expansions.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You do realize we're talking about dungeons, right? I doubt 2 new dungeons are make or break for anyone. It's not like remaking 2 dungeons is why we stopped getting 10-level expansions.
    No, I had completely missed that we were talking about dungeons what with it not being mentioned in the title of the thread and no one mentioning them in their replies. Well thanks for clearing that one up. We can all go about our day avoiding WOW disappointment by expecting little from Blizzard now.

Oh and you do realise we're not talking about the amount of levels in an expansion? Right?